First of all. Sorry for my bad englando.
Hello guys. Currently i’m new whit elem and i test 2 type of single target rotation whit same tallent and i cant choose. The first one is a “prioriti” type of rotation. You always go for a highter prioriti spell
- Flame shock dot always up
- Cast lavaburst. If u have 2 charge cast 2 in a row
- If u have enught maelstorm Earth shock
- If u dont have enught maelstorm go stormbolt.
Second type rotation play around the master of element. Little bit harder but not extremly. The idie, after u cast a lava burst dont cast another lava burst before u cast another spell and keep your maelstorm until u have lava burst. After u have lava burst u cast earth shock becouse the master of element bonus is %. Earth shock do a hight damage so the bonus is hight. example:
- Flame shock dot up
- One lava burst (u get master of element buff)
- If u have enught maelstorm - earth shock
- If u dont have enught maelstorm - storm bolt
- After u used the master od elements buff you cast the second lavaburst
6 . You dont care if u have 2 lavaburst . You dont cast 2 in a row. First lavaburst - earthshock / storm bolt - second lavaburst
- You dont cast earth shock before u have master of elwments buff from lava burst
What u think?