Elementium pocket anvil bug

Hello, i wrote a bug report last week, but nothing happened. The trinket’s proc doesnt do anything on DH. BiS trinket with no dmg… Please fix this

1 Like

It does work. I dont know why you think it doesnt. I rather think you just lose your stacks to often

been bug since launch having 2 on use trinkets sometimes bugs it out not proccing at all. also having neltharion trinket in inventory bugs out sometimes with anvil, i can have anvil beacon equipped and anvil doesnt proc instead neltharion trinket procs but only damaged recieved part of it so im having 500agility stick with +5% damage taken on me. fun stuff

Good tip, ty will check on it. Using Anvil+Bomb dispenser.
2 weeks ago was everithing fine. And when we started the Mythic Rashok progress, it just stopped working.

Always using it on CD so no, not the stacks. Anyway on bossfight you dont lose stack until you die :slight_smile:

I have a solution for you. It sometimes bugs out, so if there is a pull where you don’t see the proc on Details, simply relog into the game and it will be fixed. I was troubled by the same thing and I found it on Reddit.

dont want 2 on use trinket 1 proc tinket 1 on use

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.