Elethiel from guild <Semptom> and his pug ethics

A priest named Elethiel from guild Semptom is hosting a pugs without any knowledge about mechanics or group composition, threating to kick failers while he fails most basic mechanics on encounters. However the thread is about his ethics on loot distribution in pug run.

I had a so called pleasure to be part of pug raid hosted by this individual and from very beginning the loot distribution was shady. He and hes friends were needing on items they did not need just to trade between each other.

But the biggest surprise happened right before echo. This smelly wog has kicked every 2h melee dps user after some of this people (including me) helped out to carry his pug raid to this point. He did it so his friend will have a neltharion sword guaranteed when dropped. Most of the people he kicked came only for the echo and chance for sword drop but this was refused by this wannabe shadow priest.

Congrats to guild Semptom for hosting such a clowns.

Hello, I am that friend who is an evoker and you know, a class that can’t even equip 2-h STR swords. I wasn’t even going to reply but your attempts have come to a point of harassment since you’ve been targeting my friend and our guild name for NO reason by trying to spread lies. The raid leader called it a day since he didn’t want to pug Echo of Neltharion and he even asked if somebody wanted the leadership before leaving. Then one of the tanks who had assist kicked everybody that they could and you began to harass my friend through whispers that he couldn’t even reply back. I even switched to my Alliance character on Argent Dawn to explain the situation to you but you insist on harassment and defamation. By the way, those people came for Magmorax, not Echo of Neltharion, because the group was listed ONLY for Magmorax. This is another lie of yours. Also, we called it quits after Magmorax so I don’t know how he could save that 2-hand sword (which is strength and for melees btw) when we didn’t even attempt Echo of Neltharion, lol?

I don’t know why you’re doing this but I’m just writing this post to let you know we’re reporting you for harassment and defamation with evidence. Anyone who checks the chat history, logs, or loot history will see that nothing was against the rules. I also don’t see what you aimed to achieve by continuing your targeting on the forum.

Lie. We were clearing fresh full run starting from 1st boss.

Lie. He started to kick everybody who would roll on a sword, i even whispered him asking for a kick reason with no answer. Also i belive if you are leading a pug and you call it a day you just write it down then leave the group instead of kicking every person manually and then leaving.

I literally just asked him why i got kicked if this is a harassment in your opinion i belive you belong to twitter.

You presented me a story to make your friend not guilty but i dont buy it - nobody will.

Because we all should start call out individuals like your friend who i described in OP.

Because i did not get answer in-game and i belive people should know about your practices.

Nobody put ‘‘full run’’ to the title, this is pugging and it’s HC. Why would you expect to get a curve, let alone Echo of Neltharion, when you’re 7/9 HC yourself anyway? (Apparently you were 4/9 HC when you joined the group today. I wanted to point this out since you mentioned carrying our group - also check the raid logs I’ve uploaded when you have free time.)

You continue on lying but the sword you mention drops from Echo of Neltharion and as I said it’s STR and 2-handed. We didn’t attempt that boss. How that sword even drops? I’m an evoker and I can’t use that sword anyway and I’m that friend you mentioned in your imaginary story. The only boss that drops a sword in Aberrus is Echo of Neltharion. Your story doesn’t make any sense.

Targeting someone, not stopping in-game and coming to the forum and spreading lies is harasment in my opinion, yes. I suggest you check the Forum Code of Conduct below and check the ‘‘Harassing or Defamatory’’ category.

I tried to be respectful and reasonable. I see that was my mistake because you clearly created your own reality/story and you insist on believing that.

I think you should first check how you conduct yourself on this forum, your previous replies on different posts explain everything about you.

He couldn’t even reply back to you because you apparently blocked him or whatever. If your aim was to get answers, you’d have accepted his party invite to talk about this in party chat instead of harassing him on the forum but you rejected. I won’t discuss further with you since I’ve flagged and reported this post already. I feel like I’m wasting time arguing with you because your intent is clearly vile.

Think you should call in doc you got fever Andy. Nobody were playing for the curve but people were playing for a sword from echo its getting bored to explain this to you over and over again.

yeah WE did not because you kicked half of people lmao

I have done nothing agaist this rules mr Forum Police Officer XD You on the other hand and your friends are clearly up on something

Lie, lie, lie. This thing never happened. You managed to relog your low lvl alt on my realm to talk to me i even stayed up chilling in valdrakken but there was no effort from your brother and leader to reach me out and answer single question XD.

And now;

• First you tell the story about RL kicking people because we call it. AFter i called it out to prove its nonsense - you moved away from it. Sussy…

• Why it is you whos explaining themselves instead of RL ? I am pretty sure he’s aware of this thread at this point. Did he asked you to do this since you were one of beneficents ?

• You reach out very quick to threat me with code of conduct and your interpretation of it. However i assure you i am not scared since i am not violating any rules there.

• And most important - By all this wall texts you posted here it is now clear that that something shady was done on this pug raid. The one who explains is to blame

Case closed, watch out for this guild guys it seems they are all into this kind of shady practices.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.