[Elf&Worgen RP] Court of Dawn

Kyra Dawnwind is a great character albeit not very logical. She’s a reflection of the GM. Tyrannical, toxic and doesn’t like when people talk back to her. Don’t expect second chances, you won’t get them. It’s a great guild for newbies because experienced roleplayers won’t tolerate the manner in which she leads the guild.

Erm…i’m not sure who you are speaking about. I’ve known Kyra for…wow, 7 years now, been in some of her guilds before and she is about as far from what you describe as she can be, both IC and OOC.

Possibly, something else is the matter here…

3 Likes

I don’t think you’ve actually spoken to Kyra ooc because then you’d find her to be a kindhearted warm person. Also- hands down, one of the most logical people I’ve spoken to. Her char on the other hand is strict because that’s the nature of her character - hence, that’s why it’s called roleplay.

I will have to agree with Wilcöx here, something else is the matter.
There are far more constructive ways to spend your isolation hours on.

5 Likes

I agree here with Alshara and Wilcox. First of, although this guild may not suit everyone, I’ve had more then 10 chances if I would have needed them. I think it’s really unfair to trashtalk someone like this. And incorrect. You should be ashamed of yourself. Surely you can not agree on how she runs her guild but that’s personal preference. I’m not a newbie to rp and I’ve definitely had my share of discussions with her. She has always helped and support me where needed and I know I can always talk to her whether I have something ic or ooc I need to talk about. I’m coming for that pizza Kyra!! <3

5 Likes

Hello! It has been already long time since I joined this guild I started to RP right when BFA was released and it was this guild. I tested few chars and different views. Officers always had patience with me as I was new to RP, also GM Kyra was always there to help and advice how to do things and how to give some kind of spark to any char I had. I also wanted to try something else to “see world” and how it is in different guilds, but I always ended back here in this guild as I was missing it’s kind of RP and good players. Hardly can find such great guild with good people in it. Being beginner or already experienced player doesn’t matter, you will have fun and great RP here!

Also for all worgen players I would say.
Feel pretty bad in life? Hard to find work?
You good enough to fight and train?
Have you learned to accept that beeing a worgen is no curse its an emprovment?
Want to seek a new family?
Join court of Dawn, endure the elf trainings, prove yourself and one day you may become an Andu’ath… the best of the best.
Wolf brother and sister, we are waiting for you.

3 Likes

Right then! This was the first RP guild I joined way back near the start of BFA and I can say, happily, I’ve never looked back on joining these lot. One thing I can say is the GM and the officers helping her run this guild are great they’ve always been patient, respectful and most of all understanding. What I am trying to say is if you enjoy RP be that you’re new or experienced I can almost guarantee you’ll find yourself enjoying this guild, along with its people.

This guild just has something to it, I’ve never been able to find elsewhere and thats why after so long I’m still here rping away!

3 Likes

Greetings. So, while the rest of the Court somehow stumbled into a bit of a fight in Feralas, our military branch found its way to Northrend. Indeed! The target? A goblin. Bit of a horrible person, but she did have cute dogs! I had done my work a bit before, and signed us up as a gladiator team. Codename: The Gilded Owl.

Things got heated as the team entered the arena, and engaged in heavy slaughter, as myself and a few other stealthy elves made our way up to find this goblin. We found her! Heavily guarded, but a few clever thoughts from myself and my companions left them unable to find us. (Might’ve been due to the glorious fighting, but shh…) So we slit her throat and dashed.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this guild, there’s room for quite a few different concepts. And it’s fun as well, people play dynamic characters \o/. From a dashing “I’m a bit in disagreement with the law”-elf (myself) to other elves that have other values. And they clash at times, of course! Anyway, ramblings are done, currently to be found in Feralas I believe. So come for some casual RP!

EDIT: How could I forget?! We have free wine here and there as well, especially if you borrow a bottle without anyone noticing :eyes:

1 Like

You think he didnt notice? Oh you poor, poor soul…

While visiting Feralas the plans are still set in motion.
The Matriarch intends to make her court carry on search for Highborn relics and artifacts. Restoring and preserving the old knowledge lost to many.

Next week shall be spent in the soil of Darkshore digging deep in to history and ghosts of the past.

1 Like

The court is back in Zin`belore after successful archaeology adventures.

The court will be departing to Stormwind for a few weeks and put up their camp close to the embassy. Anyone who wish to rp, interact or are curious about us in general are more then welcome to seek us up.

A week in Stormwind. I can still smell the humans walking around the Cathedral. Glad to return to our beloved home and prepare for our next big adventure. Curious?.. Wish to join on our travels? Laugh and cry with us? Find us when we next recruit. You won’t regret it!

Just remember, we’re exclusive for all elven kin and worgen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.