Elvui setup or a different Addon

Hi everyone,

I’m having a hard time shaping elvui as I want and maybe someone can share a setup somehow, by file or just writing down what he did.

I don’t need elvui to change everything, I just want party and raid frames, unit frames for myself and my targets.
If possible I would like to keep the blizzard action bar but make the text bigger, I play at 4K and can barely see the numbers (1st time lvling Druid so I don’t remember every button by heart yet).
I don’t mind using an elvui action bar as long as it’s pretty minimal and not too dark, I kind like blizz action bar setup (location on screen) and colors.

I hope you guys can help me with my setup. Thanks

So you can uncheck the Enable box on anything in ElvUI you don’t want to use.

Bartender has a button template that’s similar to default called Two Bars Wide that you can use and then tweak the size on if you want or you can create the same setup with Elv’s bars without too much effort.

My configs are here that follow that design but they’re built for 1920x1080 so you may need to tweak them a bit.
https://wago.io/p/Elvenbane

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.