Embers of Fyr'alath Empowered - 21 February

Another week passes, still no sign of the coveted Lego. I’ve held back from airing my frustration, but the truth is, my only incentive to log in is to keep up with my friends in the guild during mythic progression raids. Without the Lego, the high-level Key runs remain out of reach, rendering that aspect of the game stagnant for weeks on end.

Your recent post raised my hopes for a change in fortune regarding drop rates, yet here I stand, empty-handed once more. Despite diligently clearing heroic content every week and tackling numerous smaller challenges, the loot remains elusive. This system is deeply flawed, and anyone advocating for its merits must surely be jesting. As a veteran player since the vanilla days, I must say this RNG-based design for Legos is perhaps the most disappointing addition yet. I hadn’t imagined you could surpass the frustrations of Legion, where obtaining the right Lego often meant resorting to re-leveling characters.

Legendaries ought to be rewards earned through gameplay, a testament to skill and dedication. The current system, where an alt could stumble upon a coveted drop through a boost, is simply appalling. What’s more, the classes reliant on these Legos have been rendered subpar compared to their previous iterations, exacerbating the issue. It feels as though the focus has shifted solely to draining gold from players, with the advent of WoW tokens and crafted items. We should all have the opportunity to work towards strengthening our gear through tangible achievements, not through arbitrary RNG drops and gold sinks.

Frankly, I’ve reached a point where the threat of being banned holds little sway over me. It’s almost a relief to consider stepping away from raid logging altogether. Blizzard, you’ve truly disappointed me. Oh, and just to clarify – I’ve defeated the same boss a staggering 16 times without a drop, according to the armory. What a farce this has become.

So Yeh. Buck you blizzard.

4 Likes

yeah everyone should just pick the gear they want and the player could be instantly done with their power progression
no crying about vault, myth raid or legandaries anymore and no reason to log in to an mmo

the legandary should be more rare or free to everyone…this is the twilight, where ppl just cry that rng is bad

15 Fyrrak kills and ~40 lesser embers. I think this bad luck protection is fake.

WoWhead unveiled the drop rates, and it’s clear that Blizz decided to be nice to heroic and mythic raiders. You play normal? Then you can go farm it for months together with LFR. Guaranteed drop for HC and myth but max 30% chance (after 40 kills on normal) is a joke. Go where the pepper grows, as we say in my country.

3 Likes

Why is it a joke? If all you are doing is low end content? Why should you be rewarded with the highest it lvl wep in game, for doing the easiest content.

It is bad enough you can even get it in lfr or Normal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.