Emerald Dream Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Emerald Dream in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

I was a gnome mage called Howhow on Emerald Dream. I ended up in a guild called Angels of Ares, but came from a guild called Cosi i . If Faia, Erikana, Crimonstar, Lan or any of the other old AoA peeps are around it would be great to get in touch again.

1 Like

My main was (and still is) a Night-Elf druid called Leilanie on Emerald Dream.
I was on several guilds, mainly on Penta and by the time prior to TBC in Nemesis for a short time.
During The Burning Crusade and WoTLK I was on Sanity, I would like very much to reconnect with Sanity people (Fate, Brutah, Eep, Daquirm, and the rest of the gang) if any of you will be playing classic.

2 Likes

Heya!

Both Vexy(lock) and Kiarlie(priest) are looking for those who we’ve lost over the years and who might be coming back in classic.

We’ll be here to heal and dps <3

Hello,

I used to be Kurzan / Binks from 42 Companions and Twilight Gambit. Any of the old gang coming back to play? I’m going to be a dorf priest.

2 Likes

*tumbleweed

2 Likes

Maxion, night elf warrior of Spirit Odyssey.
Looking to connect with anyone else who was in the guild back then or might remember me otherwise. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Human Warlock named Ozgiliath, i met a lot of people and joined a guild back then i have no idea if anyone is out there wanting to connect back but I’m here.

I played a human Holy paladin named Gynter in the guild Forlorn hope, we Merged with twilight gambit to the guild Twilight Hope and im still in that guild :smiley:

2 Likes

I was a human mage in a dutch guild called Black Thorns. Also i was in a social guild called Storm Lords.

1 Like

In 2006 I played Eyovy, Nightelf Hunter(main), and Aylish, Nightlelf Druid(leveling character)

The guilds I were in and made connections were Sisters Reborn, The Last Norwegians and BattleRagers (we raided with Tenebrae Immortalis)

I’d love to get in touch with anyone who crossed my path, but a couple I connected very close to are Raagnarh (Dwarf hunter?) and Xaphod, nightelf druid. If you’re out there I’d love to get back in touch.

2 Likes

Warlock named Miracle and rogue named Lacy. Played in the guild Ashes

2 Likes

Twilight Gambit / Forlorn Hope members!

If you’re trying to find out if your old buddies are still playing, feel free to poke me or any guild member you might find online. We’ve got a bunch of vanilla time actives still playing and a lot of us are planning to at least try Vanilla, preferably together and in some manner of unholy abomination of a guild (Forlorn Gambit? Suggestions welcome…) once we’ve picked a server.

Mariel - bm hunter
Cyana - disc priest
Long term social member of TG / TH, current guild master

3 Likes

Hey. I was Leafrunner the Druid during beta’s / up to the burning crusade. Made a lot of friends in Exiles (I think they’re still around). Trying to reconnect! In case you guys forgot, I wasn’t very good but reasonably well liked and I wrote the first version of the raid signup tools and DKP tracker in crappy PHP. Wiping in MC FTW! Hit me up!

Hey, I was Hallahan, warrior playing since late vanilla til early WotLK, I seriously cannot recall my guild name, but people should have at least slight memory of me - polish guy called Michal, who left during early WotLK to focus on education, I’ve raided only during 1.9, 2.2-2.4 and 3.1, being benched all other time due to lack of time.

my main used to be a nightelf druid called screamher and my fellas paladin called xshadowx we still play and are now on a different realm ! we were in Essence and a
few other guilds after that! Sanity, forlorn hope , serpents /wave

1 Like

Meh, I dunno why forum displays my alt as main char, both actual character and vanilla one were called Hallahan
Edit: seems to work now.

I played a Night Elf rogue called Gundel :slight_smile:

Your name sounded familiar, so I checked Warcraftrealms, and yeah, we’ve crossed path. We were in Phoenix Rising together back in 07. I don’t actually remember you though, but /wave anyways o/