Emerald Dream Alliance Reconnections

Played a Paladin Named Spocker in Forlorn Hope, let me know which server you’re planning on playing on. Would be nice to reconnect with some old friends.

1 Like

Was in a guild called zen , played a druid and to a lesser extent a hunter .
Would love to play with some people from back then only player I can remember the name of clearly was a gnome mage called titchymomo

Was (and still am) playing a Dwarven Paladin called Dumathoin on Emerald Dream.
Raided with Dawnraiders and would love to get in touch with the people I met there - Folladar, Bryan, Gonorn, Zohran, Zirze, Akarr, Cabal, Silarin, Isryn, Hrothgar and the rest of the crowd!
Also befriended a lot of people outside the guild from AoA and TH, so would be interested to know which server you are going to choose. :grinning:

2 Likes

Cleaner human paladin :smiley:
cykelpump holy priest

1 Like

Oniscizo . green haired gnome mage , guild Spirit Odyssey.
I played with a group of friends who all had oni as the start of their names.
Some of us always kept in touch and are going to play Classic.
We have not decided a server yet , will share here.
Hope to see all of old ED in game. (that would even include Kich , our servers Pat)

Emerald Dream never saw a Kel’Thuzad kill , we cant go back and change that , but we sure can kill him this time around.

Awsome to see some members of SO here , I looked up our old website , its still alive under
so teamranma de (dots instead of spaces)

1 Like

Mained as Dwarf Hunter Called Northie, Was in a few guilds mainly League of Dwarves and Swords in the Storm

Tjapp, Night Elf Hunter. Played in Brotherhood of Light, Stormwatch and Artemis. I remember playing with you oniscizo. When you started and later in PvP. Also Onikillaz, Onidoom, Onianger, Oniliquid?

Hope to see more people from back in the day.

Dragoon, a night elf rogue started in The White Dragons and was later in Ashes.
Still play on ED on my main Baboon am going to try some classic but as a father of 2 girls i do not think i have the same amount of time i had back in the day :wink:

Hey man,

Myself, OniKillaz and OniDoom will be playing again as well. We haven’t heard from OniAnger in years though so I doubt he’ll be around!

Mackenzie - Human - Rogue.
Played on release until WotLK.

1 Like

Oh wow, sup Oniliquid? Used to raid in Disillusioned with you way back when, you still in contact with Kyoto and/or Azurrose?

I’m looking to talk to anyone who was in VII way back in the day, specifically Nightlurker, Fifika, Mido, Recluse… I was 12 back then so things have changed a little!

Btw it was this char I played back then! But I was a NE rogue

I played Azadorian in DR in EQ and moved to WoW when it launched. I played through vanilla and TBC but did not raid past vanilla. I am not sure if I ever met you, Duma, but I recognize many of the names you have posted, and if some of you who remember me read this, do not hesitate to post if you’re coming back. :slight_smile:

What’s up Vindika! :slight_smile: Recluse here. So which server is everyone rolling on and where are all the other old VII and Disillusioned folks? :smile:

Vidfreek! :stuck_out_tongue:

Shaerla/Aspira/Cowtipper reporting in. Been awhile since I ran with Exiles, Sanity (founder and guildmaster), Focus and finally Bridgeburners. See some familiar faces so maybe see you around in Classic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember you, in the mountains.

Shaerla <3 And Leilanie I know! I’m an ex-Sanity lock who underwent a character name change… :wink:

Edit: guess I should add to say my piece, played since mid-vanilla, spent most of vanilla being a noob jumping around Orgrimmar teasing hordies! Spent majority of my raiding time in Sanity :slight_smile: Awesome times.

Can it be my old Hunter partner in crime from SO ???!! (Acen here!)

Tempted to bring back Acen on Classic, maybe looking at Golemagg.

2 Likes

If anyone from ‘Ascentium’ is returning, Valron and Leadbetter will be on mirage raceway.

<3