Emerald Dream Alliance Reconnections

I played hunter back in the old days in the guild Stormwatch. Raided alot during classic and some in early TBC. The plan is to play on one of the PVE servers available at the release.
Would be fun to rejoin with some old friends.
/Lucifersthlm

Hi mate I remember you. I was also member of Stormwatch back then, playing hunter.

Pyrewood Village is the server we decided to go on.

Changed into a PVP server , not decided on which yet.
Don’t want to end up on a server having to fight 80% horde population.

I played a Human Paladin named Ash from day 1 on ED, and is still my main character on ED (sadly missed out on grabbing the name for classic). Started with a bunch of friends in Gnome Corp International, merged with Tsurugi and then Mercury & Solace.

We then joined up with Order of the Tainted Rat for Molten Core and formed Resilience for Blackwing Lair and the start of Naxx and into TBC, before the guild folded and most people moved on to Bridgeburners, Vision and Koh I Noor.

Still a bunch of us from those early guilds knocking about in an Emerald Dream guild called unLucky on a very casual basis, and will be playing Mirage Raceway Alliance primarily.

Not sure why it posted with my alt name…

Played in Brotherhood of Light for most of WoW career except for a couple of weeks sojourn in Focus under this character - guild is still around on ED and some of us will be popping into classic to remember the good old times :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey man, Jorg hier / Leafrunner.

Aloha! Op een europese server vanuit Ozzie? Jij durft :wink:

Jesus dude, blast from the past! Still remember doing double rogue 2v2 arenas…
Is that char Magebloom?
Tricky still leads VII on live on his mage Yowshi, dunno what happened to everyone else!
Haven’t decided on a realm yet but definitely going PVP

1 Like

Wow, I forgot about magebloom :stuck_out_tongue: I think it’s the same char, so many realm switches etc…

You going Horde or Ally, definitely also going PVP

Heb m’n naam maar gereserveerd op de Ozzie servers maar als er genoeg ouwe lui zijn dan maar met dikke latency hehe

Small update, Twilight (Gambit / Forlorn) Hope can be found on Pyrewood Village. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to see so many familiar names! I hope more people here are going to Pyrewood Village. Myself (OniHouse/OniLiquid) and the other Oni’s will.

Oh man thanks for the SO website link, good times!

2 Likes

Mckitchen, Reporting in. So, when are going for MC ?

Probably horde on Shazzrah, feel dirty playing alliance these days :wink:

Sounds like a plan, was going horde too

The feral druid that people loved or loved to hate.
Originally Fender on Emerald-Dream, then Fend on Neptulon, and finally Fendil once again on Emerald-Dream. Original name was already taken, so seems I’ll be going with Fendil on Pyrewood.

Good to see lots of familiar names coming up here.
Shoutouts to the Twilight Gambit and Asylum people that were around.

1 Like

And yeah this was the intended posting character.

I recognize a lot of names on here, primarily from late vanilla onward. I have been playing this character ever since vanilla. Mostly spend my vanilla times in leveling guilds, and many guilds that ended up merging.

Been in Prophecy, Testament, Koh I Noor and attended social/alt raids with Dawnraiders before joining them fully to raid in TBC. Nowadays raiding with Indecisive.

I will also be on the Pyrewood Village server!