EMOJI 😍

Yo you have added them in Diablo Immortal how about you add them into wow as well ?

4 Likes

:beers:

1 Like

How much are they charging?

for what ?

The ability to use emojis in diablo immortal…

Surely they haven’t let people do this for free?

There must be some 530% value pack to use 10 emojis for just £2.99

5 Likes

You should do/play something instead of watching some hate/outrage clickbait videos/stop assume nonsense .

2 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/images/df135d9ae29becd405513cbe9f58985a/tenor.gif?ctx=share

[quote="Palivar-argent-dawn, post:7, topic:362545"]
https://media.tenor.com/images/df135d9ae29becd405513cbe9f58985a/tenor.gif?ctx=share
[/quote]

Then i will make you look dumb by stating truth.

Let’s be honest, you just want access to the :clown_face: in-game, right?

I doubt it could be very easily done though. Diablo Immortal is a mobile phone game that’s been ported to computers, so smilies are native to the chat client. WoW on the other hand is built on systems from the medieval age of MMORPGs and that includes its chat. It’s probably possible to add, but most likely it would be more trouble than it’s worth, from development point of view.

1 Like

I will not deny that was my second thought about it.
xD

Addons make twitch emotes possible and emoji already .

1 Like

It takes them years to add functionality from addons into the core game and then it’s usually things “everyone” uses. So there’s not much hope for the chat I’d say.

:palm_down_hand: here take it :palm_up_hand:

No thanks.

Keep the good old fashioned Emoticons, these new-fangled squigles are rubbish.

: )

1 Like

i’m afraid such a drastic and complex system as the emoji would cost you a raid tier :wink:

1 Like

Where’s the downside?

1 Like

You mean, he wants to post himself all the time?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ඞ𝕟𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕨𝕋

4 Likes

I’d love to have emoji in-game

1 Like

Wait havent I seen you in newcomer channels xD

Actually I was like you. But I must say, those “hate/outrage clickbait videos/Stops assume Nonsense”, actually really have got a sensical point on this one.

The monetisation of this game (and all mobile games for that matter) is completely disgusting. We really do need to see some regulation on it.

2 Likes