Empyrean power

Empyrean power should proc from holy power spenders like divine purpose, not from crusader strike.

it should auto cast when it goes off imo

It’s not a bad idea, but i kinda disagree, i like having back to back holy power spender resets.

And definitely no crusader strike.

This would be a problem when one can have both at the same time. The chanse that TV proccing both and themselfs proccing each other. Would rather have CS actually be better then an AA on demand.

This would also be troublesome, dont like random CC breaking AoE proccs.

That problem was already solved, if you have both at the same time, divine storm will use empyrean power before it uses purpose.

So the issue has already been solved.

Thats not really the problem i was reffering to, its the back to back spending abilities proccing other spending abilities, its fun sure, but its also kinda broken.

Broken is just balance.

i don’t see anything broken, it’s just number tuning.

This is basically how it could work in wod, and it was really awesome.

And with a 15 to 20 % chance to proc eventually it’s gonna stop, i do remember getting up to 6 procs back to back, but it was pretty rare, and it was awesome when it happened.

There is conflict between this row of talents and tier set design that makes blade of wrath the only peak .
Tier set is all about getting procs of art of war and blade of wrath talents boost this proc’s chance from 12 % to 24 %, the more art of war you proc the more seraphim uptime .
whos gonna peak fires of justice or empyrean power ?

sadly this is bad tier design which made the other 2 talents to be trash.

I have no idea why you relate Empyrian power proc with Art of war proc. We will be able to have many procs in DF however they do not relate to eatchother.

CS procs EP
AA procs AoW that in turn proc Sera and might proc WoA
HoPo spenders proc DP
Then add whatever Consecration talents can proc

So whats the conflict?

Ah, you thought i was talking about current wow, yea, the tier set heavily favors art of war because of how it works.

The point here was more about empyrean power by itself though, i think the ability should work like divine purpose but for storm only.

So, empyrean power= x chance to proc divine storm that deals 25/50% more damage, after you used a holy power spender.

If you have divine purpose already storm is gonna use empyrean power first, if you get a double purpose proc after you casted your already powered up storm, oh well, it’s a sacrifice i am willing to make in order to have a super fun rotation.

I also personally think divine purpose should become ret mastery, reduce the holy damage modifier from current mastery, but don’t remove it completely otherwise there are gonna be other problems. And bake in divine purpose, at 10/15 % chance base.

I have a big problem with masteries that only increase damage by a %. In fact i have a problem with all stats that are not designed well. I hate versatility, i hate mastery when it’s just do x% more damage, i hate crit when it’s just do double damage on a hit, i really like haste instead.

The thing is, haste is inherently fun, crit and mastery instead have to be designed to be fun. Versatility instead is an irredeemable stat. The only thing that could make it “better” is if it was removed, or moved as the pvp only stat, and instead multistrike was brought back to replace it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.