Enchancement easy mode

Hi all,
new resto shaman here that wants to try enchancement. Do you guys have any suggestions on an easy mode enchancement? For example a talents built with more passive at the beginning and then 3-4 abilities to press.

Focusing only at single target damage at the beginning.

Can you please tutor me?
Alex

This applies to all classes and coming from someone who plays them all :

Pick every talent you can that is simple & passive, and easy to understand, try out the class and when you find out 1 or 2 abillities you like, stack it x3 on azerite just because it will be easier to remember for starters & for more passive gameplays

WARNING : Do not expect high results, its the highest you can get with low class knowledge to what i’ve figured out

1 Like

I think to some extend I need to use azerite traits of my resto from my shaman. I want to try the class only for pve quests (Simpler ones).
What weapon should I use then? Can I go for 2h? if not where I can find some decent ilevel weapons fast? (AH?)

If we’re talking retail ( which im sure we do ) 2 one-handed maces that gives agility

1 Like

You won’t be able to use some skills with 2 hander equipped. Enhancement is made for dual wield.

You could buy weapons off AH but atleast on my server they’re super expensive. I would personally do mythics/raid as resto while having enhancement as loot option. You could also get some weapons from emissary quest/world bosses/warfront maybe.

I have one hand dagger and one hand mace but still not able to use stormstrike.
any ideas?

Hunt world quests to get one or buy a 370 from the auction house

but what is wrong with one main hands then?

Only Axe, Mace and Fist weapons are to be used for Stormstrike, using anything else won’t allow the use of Stormstrike.

I got a 395 mace last night. Can you give me a basic rotation? Avoid abbreviations if possible.BTW how first weapons are defined?

Main thing for start is Rockbiter for building Maelstrom(your resource)and then use the maelstrom for other abilities like Stormstrike and Lava Lash. Try to keep Flametongue up all the time, same as Frostbrand(make sure to take frostbrand talent so it does dmg otherwise ignore it).

So usual rotation would be:
Rockbiter, Flame tongue, rockbiter, Frostbrand, Stormstrike, Lava Lash…

Depending on how much Maelstrom you have left and how many “free Stormstrikes trigger” mix the rotation.

And it’s FISTweapon, not FIRSTweapon.

There’s few melee weapons that are meant for Enhancement shamans and those are:

1. 1-hand maces
  2. 1-hand axes
  3. FISTweapons

www(DOT)icy-veins(DOT)com/wow/enhancement-shaman-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

try these for any other inquires, hope it helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.