Enchanting fresh start

Hi folks, just started enchanting. I was JC but was not enthusiastic of it.

So, any tips to lvl the profession? I feel confident about a fast SL run, i am more worried of previous expanions (i love professions and want to complete the recipes).

Thx

Hey Voidus,

About a year ago I set myself the goal to level all professions through all expansions, so I can share something that helped me a lot here: wow-professions.com is your bread and butter for this.
It’s a fantastic overview of every profession, split out by each expansion. It not only provides a handy “shopping list” at the start of each guide, but also walks you step-by-step through how much of what you should craft, and if needed, who the trainer for it is. It aims to do this in the most efficient way possible, with as few mats as possible, but obviously isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, as you basically just work down a checklist of items.

What I did, was as I followed the guide I picked up each recipe and buyable recipe from vendors around the trainers, and then afterwards went through the unlearned tab to see if there are any other recipes I was missing, and checked wowhead for how to obtain them. I wasn’t super thorough with it, but it does give at least some structure to the process, and at least helps with the easier to get recipes.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thx you so much, it will definitely help…a lot!!
May i ask your professions?

1 Like

No problem, happy to help :slight_smile:
I have all of them spread across my characters and leveled up to BfA. Didn’t get around to SL yet, but I usually do that towards the end of the expansion when mats get cheap and there’s a bit of a content drought going on :wink:
On my main here I have herbalism and alchemy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.