Endgame without raiding

Hey folks!
I would like to get back into WoW, I stopped playing a while after the release of the DF. I have a question - is it currently possible to play endgame without raiding, doing mostly M+ (PvP didn’t interest me)? I have played like this before on BFA and Shadowlands. Mainly, by asking this question, I mean if it’s possible to achieve the KSM achievement without raiding - I’m not a pro player ^^ - or people expect e.g. tier items, which in the early stages of the patch are only from raids.

Cheers!

Endgame is raiding, if you mean stuff a max level then yes you can.

Not sure about the achievements.

You definitely can achieve KSM without raiding. Lots of people do.

Yes, i managed it on several chars in season 1 and havent raided.

Its defintly doable. Can be annoying in first few weeks when held behind regarding tier sets on catslyst. But its absolutely fine realistically.

Yes, you can do M+ without raiding. You’ll be a bit behind on your tier set because you’ll have to depend on the vault for tier pieces until the catalyst opens, but that won’t be an obstacle to getting KSM. It wouldn’t be an obstacle to getting KSH and/or the dungeon teleports either, if you wanted to go for that.

Nah. Endgame is raiding, M+ and max level PvP.

The notion that raiding is the only endgame activity is either dated or elitist (depending on who is saying it).

Def doable. Im the same way, i would pref to not do any pve content but every tier i kind of force myself because of the all benefits stated by others in this thread. But another benefit is that it can kind of boost your rio profile imo. I can speak for myself and say that if you are 8/8 HC or have some mythic prog then that improves your chances of getting invited into my keys.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.