Endless blizzard battle.net wotlk

Hello! I have suggestion for World of Warcraft all time programmer crew all realm and server owners to colaborate together to make 1 and only ever lasting never ending WOTLK server that will not proceed further then 80 lvl where people may keep their expansion and all the game running for all on same expansion with chance to buy next expansion if you will proceede with classic till 10th expansion or more, but never destroying old player base and merging all atleest on WOTLK all realm player database on 1 realm forever never changing and just selling next expansion as a different realm. I know privates do that , and that is why I adressed you to colaborate all realm owners and developers becouse 1 team can make all interface the thing so people does not need to learn programming to start playing hardcore gaming :smiley: … like interface and engine stuff and GM’s time spent on realm so all players can have them as good as grandpas pictures on the wall. Does blizzard battle.net has all the WoW chars ever maxed before server steps into next expansion officialy still going ? If so I should errase some items that I have never gathered on teenth year private server where I got my chars errased from where I gathered them buglesly and well spent time in. If you can make even some no pay to win servers and all your old databases merg… ok its fine you can not merge privates but old realm bases if you have them on given engline when the lvl 80 comes and end of lichking comes I want to see them players from even last decade that played this and with items they farmed on your realms. This can make battle.net Blizzard realm of WoTLK classic filled and players LOVE YOU MUTCH and keep paying subscriptions and make game a better versions… with stuff like Guild Vault, maybe some chat, interface ease of use for casual gamers to be explained and made all addons as a ready thing them together just keeping the oldest expansion servers forever going with option to buy up to next expansion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.