Endless Fishy Stench

So I have a fishy stench debuff from fishing in mechagon. It says 5 minutes. But it’s been there for 2 days, everytime I log in, it’s there again at 5 minutes.

Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

Eugh, go get a shower!

6 Likes

Lol…good topic man.

Ok. The most constructive topic in these days of struggle between classic and vanilla.
Thanks

1 Like

this is not retail forums man

Actually it is bro

no its classic get the f off here or we go spam in ur bfa

It’s retail now . Friendly take over

noooo i dont want friends from a korean mmo!

Brother , I thought your keyboard is broken seriously. I think what’s you really saying “Retail is nice , but so is classic “

Ah, so it is you who is smelling up the place… :nauseated_face:
Go get a shower mate, that stench isn’t going away by itself how much you might believe it does :wink:

Sounds like you need to clear something from your inventory, that happens to me all the time in The Sims 3 when my sim forgets to bin something they took from the fridge.

Got bored of spamming #nochanges on the classic forums?

1 Like

Think you accidentally caught a fish you weren’t really supposed to.

And now you got cursed to smell like it.

2 Likes

I feel so sorry for you :anguished:

Valentine’s Day is 5 month away, so I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for a lovely scent to be applied to you :disappointed_relieved:

I however think you should go to Darkmoon Faire and fish up enough fish heads, so it can last the time in between Darkmoon Faire - this way you give the impression that you are smelly on purpose, because you have a certail fashion style :+1:

Or say you identify as a fish, and do whatever it takes be one… No one will question it :smile:

2 Likes

I can only offer an Arcano shower :confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Prepare to die Mr Bond!

Seriously though, the easiest way to deal with these stuck debuffs, is to die… take your clothes off first… not so people can perv, but it saves the repair bill.

Dismount from high in the air and plunge to your doom… but the debuff should be gone.

2 Likes

Gnomes smell worse

Luckily you are not a girl…otherwise there would be a lot more jokes to be had. Or is comparing a ladypart to mussels a Dutch thing?

1 Like