Endless Maelstrom

I have been fighting azerite elementals on the maelstrom for 500 thousand years…

I have completely forgotten about time, and the wind has been my companion. And the stones and the water and the fire, and the movement therein through which it speaks.

I started out, trying to help out the shamans therein, but I ended up in a forgotten loop, returning to where I began, thinking that it is a new place, every single time. Because the elements have changed and they continue to do so, evermore.

Enthralled and encapsulated by this never ending infinity loop, I have been fighting elementals at the maelstrom for 500 thousand years…

The movement of the elements are so encapsulating, that I have forgotten all that is still, static and stable. And thus, the consistency of my recollection of the quests that I have encroached upon, have all but been forgotten.

And incapable of recalling them, I stand here, on the same mountain hill. Fighting azerite elementals, left and right, forward or backwards.

It is always forwards. Especially if I jump down into the ocean. Because I think I’ve been here long enough.

Has been fun. C.ya’ll.

Gets sucked into the inner azeroth.

Lands upon a place with even more elementals.

Aight… I be digging you! TASTINGO!
Good thing I have hearthstone, so that I can recall, that it has only been about 5 minutes or so. Was fun tho.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.