Enemy player healthbars not showing always

Ive selected the blizzard “Always Show Nameplates” setting and use alt+V key to toggle it and Im using addon named threat plates nameplates as see everything with it and always on.

I noticed in town with other faction players that im not seeing healthbars for them but instead just blizzard default blue name, so I only see friendlies healthbars and npc and neutral healthbars but other faction players are showing with just blizzard default blue names instead of healthbars.

My question is if this is just how it is or is there some CVar command for it that ive managed to change or need to change to see other factions players healthbars also when not in combat and inside a town example

I tested in skirmish that I can see opponent healthbars even when witnessing them without combat from stealth and when theyre not tagged in combat yet so im wondering how come in town I can only see the blue blizzard names for enemy players instead healthbars

If anyone has a clue much appreciated!

Thanks!

Caused by an external addon. Usually what these addons do is create their own nameplate frames and butcher the default plates to only show the names.

Try these commands.

/run SetCVar('nameplateShowOnlyNames', 0)
/run SetCVar('nameplateShowDebuffsOnFriendly', 1)
/run SetCVar('nameplateShowAll', 1)