Engineering P2: Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer

I think the Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer should be added in the next phase of Classic BC. On the PTR right now you can learn the Tankatronic Goggles but not the Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer from the information I found both of them were added in patch 2.1. I know that P2 BCC isn’t patch 2.1 but adding in some crafted stuff from that patch and not the others feels bad. Engineering as a profession is lacking far behind the others when it comes to crafted gear and I think that adding the googles AND the gun would put them closer to what other professions offer.
Considering that druids are getting swift flight form in the next patch I don’t think there’s a reason to arbitrarily hold back engineering when you are not rigidly following the patches anyway.

This is mostly self serving because I’m an engineering myself but I get jealous of all my friends running around with their fancy crafted gear. I just want to show off with a cool gun

2 Likes

I second that motion

It’s only fair that engineers gets gear to be on par with the other crafting professions

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.