Engineering update

What u think about no improves on Engineers stuff? i have vanilla prof, i like pvp and is almost useless.

So the enginering stuff was already brokenly good before SoD if they made enginering better it would once again be mandatory to have it

Shappers, nades, etc have low damage for sod, and some trinkets useless since there are tons of new trinkets to avoid CC and more things.

If they buffed them to deal any real damage again it would once again be mandatory to have it, its not like we had any new more powerfull gear that can be crafted this phase so fairly soon the little bit of extra damage from sapper charges will be expected in raids anyways.

You could comfortably add new recipes to Engineering if you wanted in this current climate.

I don’t ever get the chance to effectively use half my gadgets anyway, just nades/sappers.

Mandatory =/= Optimal

We live in a world where most guilds are interested in parses for some reason so in most guilds optimal is mandatory, not all guilds ofc but most guilds.

Hey man, its a choice at the end of the day, if you want to be 110% optimal go for it, but the majority of guilds don’t force their raiders to respec for a minor bonus.

I don’t think its healthy to design content around a niche obsession.

I think its healthy to not design the game to allow for niche obsessions instead of giving the people that would force their way of playing on others. And still if you want to go for engineering it is the best profession its just no longer the best by a mile.