(Enh) Please buff Lava lash!

I struggle to understand why Lava lash does so little baseline dmg. The CD is unintelligibly high, the ability tickles and is basically nothing more than a filler for additional Windfury procs. If you want other legendaries than Doomwinds to be viable, than please start buffing our core abilities tied to them…

1 Like

Actually it doesn’t even proc Windfury as it is an offhand attack and WF procs only from mainhand attacks.

You have lava lash on your bars?

1 Like

Yup, it actually sucks, it would be fine if it cleaved anything Infront or just spread flame shock, I mean it’s a fire attack after all! The spell is absolutely pointless!

it needs a pvp talent for MS effect or even bake it into the weapon imbue.
a melee with no stun on demand and no MS… give them MS and you will enable so many comps for pvp… ret/feral/practically any caster… before doomwinds i always played with lashing flames talent because it felt good vs classes u dont have high uptime on, like casters/rogues with evasion… but doomwinds+forceful winds is like a mandatory combo that u cant really use it (even if it was actually good)

imo either pvp talent for MS or buff the ability itself somehow :S

they need to be careful about how they want to buff lava lash because of the leg attach to it , the upgrade in damage and the buff to necrolords will make this combination probably more viable maybe not bis but , i think it could be an good choice for funnel with 2 / 3 targets , we’ll need to see how much damage it can do with better offhand , hothand , the legendary , max stacks on it , and a sh*tload of mastery (i wish necrolord had a mastery buff in their soulbind/conduits)

Lava Lash is getting buffed by 40% in 9.0.5

hits for 900 dmg instead of 600ish now! wooo!

Though with the Leggo and hothand proc and trinket + racial it can crit for around 15k which is solid.

Leggo will never be used though as it relies on Hot hand (rng) and hothand feels clunky AF

yeh it got 40% buff coming up but I wonder if that’s enough, i’m not gonna complain though, overall ENH is performing well in everything so thank elune, meanwhile my survival hunt is crying out xD

I thought the only reason we had lava lash was to kill totems of other shamans in arena…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.