Enh shaman and mythic plus

so i love enh and have been playing it alot lately, though i find myself struggling in m+.
i cant keep up in terms of dps compared to my warlock or the other dps in the group.
my main issue i think is lavalash, i find it dificult to spread even as i have a mouse over macro, and before ive spread to all the mobs got a crash light and everything fired up mobs are either dead, almost dead or i am dead. so tell me wise shamans what must i do to improve and become a better shaman for a better tomorrow…

1 Like

Enh Shaman sux in M+. Low M+ mobs dies too fast so you can’t spread it and do DPS. In high M+ the issue is survivability, so … you can’t do DPS.
F**kzilion spells you have to press doesn’t help either.

2 Likes

Generally as enh, you will not really top overall damage. You are there to kill bosses and priority targets, which you are one of the best specs in the game for that.

This issue is a problem in low m+, which does not really matter that much. When you reach levels 20-22 when mobs take a couple dozen seconds to die, you will be able to practice.
The main issue is to get used to m+ and learn the abilities you have to avoid/interrupt.
Enh might be prone to one shots, but those are not happening at those levels, so you will be fine until 24-25s.

As for lava lashing, focus on most trash to “identify” the priority target. You know the usual mobs that all the pack dies and they are left with 50% hp. Yeah, your job is to focus those down, and kill funnel to them, so you lower the time the key takes to complete.

Generally it is a hard spec, but quite fun to play and rewarding. If you become acquainted with the rotation, you might not see 700k-1m dps burst, but you will be constantly high, and on bosses you will be carrying most of the times.

Shaman’s damage is ridiculous and he dies quickly lately,

I’m not sure we’re in that bad a place in M+, at least at the level that I personally play in. I can’t compete in terms of raw damage with my BM hunter friend, but I’m in no means slacking, and I still bring plenty of invaluable utility beyond pressing Heroism every ten minutes:

• Multiple AOE crowd control effects
  • A powerful group healing cooldown
  • Dispelling curse and poison effects
  • The best interrupt in the game
  • Powerful single target DPS even in an AOE-oriented M+ talent build
  • Great funnel damage on priority targets in trash pulls

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.