Enhance Shaman set up

I almost want to main my enhance shammy over my main windwalker but a couple of things bother me in pvp.

One is the lack of defensive cds

Mobility is locked behind talents

The set up - This i hate the most. Drop a gc dropping windfury, dropping a gcd for flame shock before i start my rotation in pvp. Meanwhile the warrior im fighting has chunked me and i have to use a gcd on a heal to level out again.

No need to play Windfury Totem in PVP, it’s pretty garbage.

no need to play enhance in pvp.
pretty trash

1 Like

Really? And in pve we dont use it either?

In PVE you use it, but mostly in raids.

Try going for a Stormstrike centered build in PVP, with DRE.

I’m running it over LL or Ice Strike, an extra auto attack or 2 during DW is an extra possible 15-40k damage (depending on RNG) small dps boost for the inevitable Melee you play with

what build are you using? The phys build seems to be the preferred build for PVP (or at least SS) I drop Flameshocks from long range (purely because I have the ring that can give me an absorb shield when dealing fire dmg) WF I drop before the fight starts. The more frustrating part of setting up the Phys build burst is the 4 globals (5+ stack msw for LotFW buff, Feral Spirit, Blood lust and DW) but if you can land it its extremely strong (but easily countered if people are aware)

Our Survivability sucks but you can build to mitigate it, you have to sacrifice utility for it however, so take Healing Stream with the buff to HS and Ancestral Guidance (pair this with you burst rotation, it’s excellent healing for your whole team) Take improved shields (LS actually does more dmg than you think, and the added MSW will make it easier to keep stacks up) Take focussed insight and use FS when you have a spare global and just try to keep yourself topped up above 60-70%. The issues really come when the games go on for a while Damp + MS effects even buffing our HS make them healing for 10-15% which is nowhere near enough

we also desperately need more mobility, all I can suggest is when facing casters run Static field, along with root totem, keep Frost Shock up and drop Earthbind when you can

1 Like

the phsy build is bad because you need 100% uptime but enhance has terrible mobilty and your dmg is also quite trash.

i still play primordial wave hailstorm so all dmg is in ele blast frost shock

Pretty much all the top rated players are playing the Phys build (at least last time i checked) the damage is insane during DW if it’s not countered

Precisely. The physical build is way better. Primordial is just a meme that doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

and who in their right mind would not press literally any button to counter dumbo winds?
aside from that it ia not like you can press dw and it actually does dmg.
you need so much setup it is ablmost impossible to get of.

with prmw i still do solid 200k - 300k dmg every 45s that is hard to see.

both builds are bad but at least the ele build dorsnt rely so heavily on uptime

dunno what to tell you bro - go look at the ladder, 99% of top players are running phys build, DW, Ascdenance and BL when lands does alot of damage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.