Enhance too many PvP talents in 10.1

Enhance has already way too many too good PvP talents. Even Shamanism is going to be very viable. We need some spells into baseline.

Grounding, Static Field, Burrow, Shamanism, The new healing talent. We pretty much need all of them for being viable.

These small things making enhance even more clunky than it is now.

The spec need rework. One can only wish.

3 Likes

I tested the new PVP talents on the PTR:

• Stormweaver: feels VERY bad - since today’s build maelstrom no longer works with heals at all, if you pick the Stormweaver talent. This means that if you must heal urgently, your heal cannot be instant, unless you fire a lightning bolt at something first. So if you have some maelstrom, and are low on health, and want to heal asap, you can’t - you must use 1 GCD first to trigger the instant heal. Also, if you’re behind the pillar with some maelstrom, you cant’ make the heal instant unless you find some pet or totem or whatever to fire a bolt into. Overall feels awful to play with this talent.
  • Burrow. This talent deals 95K damage baseline with full PVP gear from the new season. If you use wolves/on-use trinket/4set bonus and then burrow, you can crit very high with it when you go up. I had a 230K crit on a dummy, so probably will be like 180K on a player. And the damage is AOE - if some people have stacked and are low, you can probably kill them with burrow.

Another discovery: the 2set and 4 set are nerfed by 50% in PVP

Edit: I also tried the new Elemental talent that makes it so that Lava burst can no longer be instant. Needless to say, this talent feels even worse! I thought the fast lightning bolts would compenstate but no, not even close. Good luck hard-casting all your lava burst, in addition to casting the “fast” lightning bolts.

As a conclusion, I would say that Burrow is the only talent I’m truly excited about - immunity, you can be healed by totems and other people while underground, break roots and get a sprint, and finally when you go up you can hit really hard, especially as enhancement with the physical damage modifiers. The rest of the new talents feel very bad.

3 Likes

Big problem is that from what ive seen, all the healing nerfs were designed with stormweaver in mind but are not tied directly to it, meaning stormweaver is a 100% MANDATORY pvp talent. IMO the heal nerfs should be tied with stormweaver, so you can choose not to use it if you want and have big heals still, albeit at the cost of damage.
Burrow is also feeling like a mandatory talent and that just leaves one spot open which will be taken by grounding totem in all but pure melee cleave match ups

1 Like

Please blizzard. Make At least one PvP talent baseline.

Grounding? :face_holding_back_tears:

Even Burrow I’d say! PVE players will love it! Burrow should be a defensive option in the middle of the tree, easily accessible by all 3 specs. Then let people have 3 PVP talents for utility.

I can’t stress enough how good Burrow feels on the PTR. So good and versatile:

• you can use it to avoid burst
  • you can use it to kite
  • you can use it to push in for the kill as enhancement
  • you can put some totems out and burrow to get healed by them

Simply fantastic. This should be baseline

1 Like

Pleeease. One spell into baseline :rofl:

Yeah this is just insane, we are forced to take stormweaver else we cant heal at all. we need grounding 90% of games, and borrow will be mandatory if we want more than 1 def…

Stormweaver is the worst sh*t ever. We can’t even heal properly…

1 Like

Enhance healing is gone in 10.1 :smiley: overall

1 Like

100%. We are worse than in 10.0.7

1 Like

I feel damage now is very good with Thorim invocation.l, but, we haves less healing, to many options PvP talent, still no instant cc.

I think we need grounding or static totem baseline talent.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.