Enhance Your Burning Crusade Classic Experience with the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition

Yep, you just won’t get the DDE extras. But will be presented with the ERA choices of expansions for your characters.

So all this extra stuff is OPTIONAL then? So why all the fuss?

1 Like

Shadowlands subs are falling? Lets release TBC very early with as many paid services and extras as possible!!!

9 Likes

The boost is 40 already. For a relive experience this is already low. The deluxe edition is 70.

As i said just keep defending this obvious cash grab. Im done responding to you in this regard

4 Likes

I warned you bud. I warned the effect MTX have on games.
But instead you all defended Blizzard’s choice and people’s right to do with their wallets what they want.

I don’t know how you can defend microtransactions in a pay to play based game.
I’d be okay with it if it was free to play, but paying access to play the game, and then the developpers are actively making content within that game that costs you extra money, barring from expansion upgrades? Lol. Just sad.

5 Likes

Not free. If you want to talk about it you could say the $15 for every month since TBC could be used for it, or you could be talking about all the $15 subs from re-released classic already… No extra money should be cost on this stuff, and surely not $70, $40, and then $35 PER CHAR for copies.

I dont care about TBC and will likely never play it (never touched Classic) It is the mixing of Retail items with TBC that is the scummy move here. Blizzard know that alot of people only play one or the other.

This is totally underhand and exploiting a hooked/loyal audience. I like store mounts, I have a good job and can afford them $70 (or the UK equivalent) is not issue for me, it is the paying for TBC services to obtain the mount that I object to.

3 Likes

£70 to get access to a retail mount from an expac re-release I long moved on from?!

15 Likes

I already went over that if you read the full post.
Nobody is currently subscribed with their interest only in TBC, because the game literally isn’t out yet.

Here’s a thread from 3 days ago where I was complaining about the cash shop. That is a money grab and an issue.

Just because I like steaks doesn’t mean I’m pro animal abuse. That’s the same level of analysis you’re doing here and now. Time to stop seeing things in black and white, I’m not a robot programmed to kill all Blizzard shills (unlike some people), my opinion changes given the context.

2 Likes

How much are you paying right now?
How much will you be paying next month to play TBC?

Many will consider returning just for TBC Classic though.

1 Like

Yes they will and how will they feel about a retail mount being thrown in (I doubt for free) in one of the TBC bundles. I can imagine the average classic Andy will not be pleased about that.

The pricing is more funny everytime I read it -just wow

1 Like

Tbh, I don’t blame anyone that goes back to private servers at this rate. Blizzard kills off their own game intentionally for a quick moneygrab. It’s just disgusting.

15 Likes

Mhmm, and then they’ll buy a WoW subscription for £10 and get it included with their access to SL and Vanilla WoW too.

The people crying here and now are not said returning players who will likely happily pay £10.

You could also buy WoW time with gold if you happen to have it.

So 70$ for mount.

3 Likes

I have heard a lot of talk about this today funnily enough.

Not if they haven’t bought SL - they won’t be able to play SL

3 Likes

Ok… I don’t really know what to respond, like yeah obviously did that really warrant saying?
You’re nitpicking to the extreme.

So, for you it is free. That is how money works.

Free =/= monthly sub. Unless you’re saying that you’re willing to pay me ‘free’ right now. :wink:

3 Likes

This actually won’t affect blizzard at all. Even if you don’t pay real money for your subscription someone else pays the real money for your subscription.

Technically Blizzard is even getting more money like that.

The only way to really make their revenue drop would be to unsubscribe completly.