Enhancement healing. WHAT!?!?!?

Has that already been confirmed that we can equip two legys by then? If so they have to balance out a lot of them because as it states now, some legendarys are way too strong on their own already…

I dont understand this stupid monkeybrain argument of “they oom after 3 casts…and they dont have good defensives”

You dumbass if he can lay on hands ONCE in every good setup go I FINALLY get off with his healer in cc without trinket and his partner peeled off, and he just gets ONCE HEAL OFF TO FULL

that crap is enough to do once a minute to ruin the win condition for me. LMFAO “boohoo we cant spam it tho” gtfo of here

I remember when I lumped enhance healing together with ret 2 months ago and everyone was like “lol enhance?”

Stupid hybrids

Well you gotta deal with it. This is Blizzard’s way to “fix” Enh survivability. Pretty much every shaman asked for better defensives in SL. We didn’t get them and instead got this unfun stuff. They could’ve also reduce the offheal with surges to other players while letting it be as it stands for the shaman himself.

All hybrid healing currently is dumb af. Playing any form of wizards rn is disgustingly safe

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.