Enhancement is still squishy in PvP

I wish we could switch some of our self healing to bring back WOD survivability, like Shamanistic rage or the passive healing from Feral Spirit.

I know Blizzard won’t bother changing it but well, it’s just a vent topic.

EDIT :

Share your ideas in this thread :

7 Likes

and next reset, 35% less healing ^^

1 Like

PVE isn’t much fun either, we really don’t have much in the way of mitigating damage, having to throw heals all the time really shouldn’t be a thing.

2 Likes

70% if you’re playing overflowing…Hurts

Sadly :confused:

It’s always with big nerfs for Enh. First it was 25% for all damage that got set back to a 15% and now a 35% nerf to damage and heal.

So only the usual OP classes should be alowed to be good in PvP, I think I get it.

It’s not a damage but a survivability problem, you can’t deal damage if you die in a stun.

3 Likes

What we need :
Shamanistic Rage, usable while stunned. 30%dmg reduction for 10sec. Thats it.
And on a 1min CD.
Just like what we have in BC/Wrath/Cata/etc…

1 Like

That way we can have a big wall with astral shift + cap stone adding 15%, And a mini wall.

And offload some of our healing as a passive heal on our Wolves.

1 Like

That’s the one I’d be the most excited about. Either some healing from the wolves’ damage or a nice Leech boost. Shamanistic Rage would just be more of what we already have, and that’s no fun.

Otherwise, it might be a good idea to revisit sources of absorb shields.

Thats true…Would still love to see Astral Shift being usable while stunned.

2 Likes

I really hope they dont add healing to Wolves, why?
Due to witch doctors ancestry (talent), if they wolves heal good this talent will be mandatory, if they scale the healing down due to the talent it will be useless without the talent.
I would suggest that Ancestral Guidance heal others for 25% of my damage, but 50% of my damage on myself, its a top tier talent after all.
They could also bump the healing from healing stream totem in the same fashion i suggest to Ancestral guidance.
The last would be that the talent Surging Shields would give each shield on you a damage reduction of around 5% each.
that way we keep DPS talents, Healing talents and Defensive talents separated which should make it easier to tune.
Also, most of my suggestions has a counter in PvP not making them OP.

Just bring back shamanistic rage, 1 min cd and usable while stunned.

2 Likes

Thats also true…

Suggested here, please bump the thread to keep it alive.

Our healing is ridiculous, on top of that the healing reductions are horrible…

We don’t need more damage, but better defensives…

Shamanistic rage and Stoneclaw Totem should be back.

1 Like

I did some suggestions on my other threads. using MW to heal is extremely bad game design.

I would like to have less totems and more direct defensives. I don’t like the totem play to be honest.

5 Likes

Did a bit of solo shuffles today. Only at 1600 cr and I struggle a lot to survive. Astral Shift alone isn’t going to cut it. Every turbo comp/ms effect enjoyers are laughing in healing done.