Enhancement pvp seems bloated

so follow them clown “Your windfury wep procs”(are your 3rd spot of total dmg if you take “DOOM WINDS”(2m CD) which the guy said not to take cose its “EXTRA ABILLITY TO PRESS” which will be way lower if you dont take it) it doesnt say anywhere that somehow a Windfury proc is your “Filler” .
you seem to be someone who didnt even play ehance yet tried to say something stupid without realizing what WINDFURY Weapon is and what Doomwinds(2CD) and that it is your “Burst” Together with ascendance procs make you throw free lightning bolts and be ranged Stormstrike spammer(if lucky) nothing to do with Windfury being a filler. go back to your DK 5 button class thats where your brain is capable of understanding something.

what classes filler is their top damage? its always around 3-4 on the meters you cant even get above 1900 on shaman currently and im at 2200 that means you should listen to me dont suggest things casual.

If you took the time to listen you wouldnt be a hardstuck 1700 enhance player not looking good for you this season buddy.

message me for shaman tips I can help you out.

Then learn to Check pvp better Then you do 1.7k exp XD funny guy Check out maybe better, solo shuffle last season ladders and check who was top 50 enhances And Ele’s.
Again donkey brain You dont fish for any Windfury proc to get Any maelstrom , you lack understanding of the defenition of a Filler Spell and between a Passive abillity to proc Then go and “Fish for your Filler chance of ghoul to put a wound on your target”(Your logic your Ghoul claw procs can put blister woud its your FIller).
btw as enhance you dont fish for anything as most of the time you can press something that guy above was just a clown who doesnt understand the term Filler seems like you do aswell .
if its so Easy and straight forward to play and your MR.Unholy DK is so “Hard” and “Way more abillities” why does the ladder holds So much Unholy Dks on high ratings and Enhances 1/10 of that amount ? wont you explain mr smart.
i played all the classes DK in Shadowlands for 1 season and you gonna tell me DK’s have less baseline abillities then shamans ? go on and Count in your spell book moron

dude you are sitting at 1.5k at 3s relax also seems like you are realy trying hard this season i feel pity for you Glads are playing on 1.9k-2k now cose matchmaking is fuked this season GL tho.
The defenition of a filler is not a spell that sits on 3-4 place its an abillity that you can use inbetween your real rotation like “azure strike” for evokers learn that already.
and try harder mr no name check last season ladder in solos and look for enhance and ele Then come back and say it again.
also no one is sitting there waiting 20m solo que this season all playing D4.
also learn to check ladders Not rating as overall rating loses its meaning when less and less ppl playing the game

Your last time hitting 2k in anything was in 2011 what Tips or Help can you even offer to anyone ?.
Did anyone Ask for help ?
ppl asked “IF ENHANCE PVP SEEMS BLOATED TO THEM”
go maybe find top rated enhance shamans explain why it is SOOO BLOATED and get brain help just like the DK

i agree with the dk you are not a good enhance shaman 1700 rating to be exact …

This is exactly why you are ELE and not Enhance , if you dont know defenition of a filler spell mr Meat ball shaman and try hard more 46x6=276 matches played in solo and 2.1k
Too bad your brain is too dead to see my last season when ppl actually played the game with 2397 Ele and 2340 enhance clown i barerly played 20 games this season.
This by itself explains why Your flawed Logic counts Passive effects on auto attacks as filler spell yet the DK doesnt wanna call his passive effects on auto attack as filler spec Probably delusional duel personality disorder.

I think the other 2 are right and you are not so good on shaman i would let ryysham give you some tips so you can finally hit 2k or do you want to be stuck at 1750 forever??

very funny trolling

before finishing pressing all your offensive cds on enhance to finally do dmg 2 things usually happens:

1. enemy is 10km away already
  2. you are at 20% hp and need to run away / heal yourself

enhance life :slight_smile:

now this season I don’t know, i gave it up after 15 years of 90% being garbage in pvp.

2 Likes

Could be me but I feel the same with ele at least with the stormkeeper play

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.