Enhancement pvp seems bloated

Do you think shaman has bloated spells or am i just bad at the game.

i do main a DH though XD

1 Like

it is bloated indeed , too many buttons you need to press and have to be viable , too many CDs you need to pop up before even bursting aswell (windfury totem + wolves + doomwinds + best to have static totem + stun totem so atleast they wont run away with 1 Global cd) and each of chose is a global cd its insane

2 Likes

Hey,

Switching from DH to Enh :)) Enh has a lot and I mean a lot of abilities,
you need a lot more keybinds than DH that`s for sure.

Keep playing it once you get to master it the reward is great, you essentially have a DPS class that has two fully functioning builds. Lava lash and Thunderstorm.
Enhancement can do a lot of stuff, provided you have enough keybinds at the ready.

have fun! :smiley:

People need to be taught about the ease to make more keybinds, if every spec is just 5 buttons, this game would be a pixelmmo and boring as hell, ench has cool spell interactions tho, like stormstrike/lightning crash/ice strike/sundering has a chance to proc windfury.
Imagine if they had to dumb it down to only stormstrike and lighning crash, I would delete my ench in that moment, just like I “did” with my shadow priest. (i revoked to try it out and laughed at how boring it became)

have you even played enhance before saying anything? its not the Rotation of your regural dps Boomy with 10 buttons , its all your toolkit is way more then any other class , all your totems all your CDS have Global CD and it hurts enhance a lot you waste like 5sec before you can burst cose you need to pop them 1 by 1 and its stupid as hell its not boomys inca and go full ham , its Static totem (cose we are not mobile at all) , Stun totem , Wolves , flame shock , Doomwinds , if lucky they wont kite and just fish for ascendance proc .
thats basically the problem its the bloatest spec right now and i played Boomy/Sub/Dpriest/Spriest/Pala/dk and now main enhance

1 Like

I main boomy and I can confirm I press 1 macro and everything dies

1 Like

I don’t think Enha is Bloated to be fair. Shaman was always about maximizing globals use - or you can even say APM - doesn’t matter if Enha or Ele. Depends also what spec do you play. If you go for Doom Winds one shot with Haste or Lava Lash with Mastery. Both are good and work. And yes Shaman is a support spec so you have to use your utiility.

I main enhancement and i dont think we have to many buttons? At times there is even windows where all the keybinds are on cd :smile:

And i strongly suggest you dont use doomwinds and wf totem in pvp. I dont use those talents and pretty much clap everyone in 1n1 except for s tier geared assa rogues that have mastered their cc.

and because you dont use them and “suggest” not to use them is exactly the reason you dont hit nor have any rating in PVP , you are casual : ) You dont have any rated pvp achivment my friend its not you place to “Suggest builds” , yes enhance is bloated spec compared to all others, + you dont have “Many buttons to press”(sometimes) only becouse all Our core DPS abillities (flame shock,Frost shock,stormstrike,Froststrike,Sunder) have a Big CD(compared to core dps rotation) while most Other classes Dont work that way , we rely on luck to reset our Stormstrike .
its not what (Bloated mean).
other classes for example even ele has lightning bolts to spam as filler, Boomies have Wrath/starfire/moonfires to spam,Rogues have Saberstrike/backstab/mutilate, Hunters have Arcane shot , They use resources to use the “FILLER” we just have a “CD” on it thats why you have “nothing to press somtimes” when you get Unlucky and dont randomly reset your Stormstrike

thanks for the laugh bro

its rude, but i dont really have any will to argue this, iam only waiting for D4 Launch.
but you are wrong regarding many things bro… you can play other then ranked arena and still know about pvp and game mechanics xD

ofc you cant have a non cd generator when maelstrom is so powerfull as it is? and the same goes for our Mastery? i mean what? you wanna constantly be able to built up rank 10 elemental blast without any RNG or have nonstop wf procs? you would just freaking facemelt everything constantly nonstop… and no? making sure to activating wolves before bursting with PW or casting a rank 10 EB is not many buttons?

every class has alot of abilties with CDs you can spec into, thats why you only take the ones that really makes a difference and thats why i also suggested you dont take something as weak as windfury totem and doomwinds wich are easily migitated,

Thats exactly why blizzard should never listen to casuals opinion they dont even know the differance between a “filler spell” and “generator spell”. leave it dude atleast get 2.3k rating in something before you trying to suggest “Anything” to someone at that rating.
Your “RBG” as enhance is not maelstrom but your “ascendance proc” + “windfury wep procs”(Windfury procs are your 3rd Spot of total dmg 1st is lightning bolt 2nd is stormstrike).
your ascendance proc is the “real Burst that melts” and why even we speak about it ? the guy asked if enhance is bloated Yes it is Bloated asfk compared to all other specs by DEFAULT , only cose you pick as much “passives”(as you said) doesnt mean its the optimal way to play the spec Nor does it mean that the Spec isnt “Bloated”

You do realise windfury is your filler spell on enhance just like it has always been thats the entire point of that ability been there when it procs it does the same damage as a lightning bolt from an ele shaman hitting if not more …

the abilities with cds are only there so you get more chances to proc windfury.

I’m actually starting to really enjoy enhancement.

What’s you guys rotation like for pvp

I play thorims it’s usually

Plant health tremor totem

Ss - Ice strike - frost shock - CL - Ss - lightening bolt

How does that sound

im running this build
Spread flameshock, prio wave + lb, bloodlust, acendance+troll racial and doomwinds which gives me over 100% haste and then blow someone up

“filler spell” isnt RNG passive spell clown , “Filler” is an abillity that you can weave in between your rotation when its on cooldown or lacks resources to use , pressing a buff for 1h and waiting for a proc its not a filler its a Buff/enchant.
Saying windfury does same dmg as lightning bolt from ele ? are you even playing wow ? do you even know how much windfury hits for ? and ele shaman doesnt even press lightning bolt nowdays its pure lava burst spam and frost shocks fishing for insta lava procs.
Your windfury isnt main source of dmg this patch enhance main dmg dealing is Lightning bolts with thorims enovations and proc of ascendance Then Stormstrike and windfury if lucky on 3rd place sometimes 4th.
Gosh ppl that are playing wow nowdays are pure Clown, mr DK pls dont speak or we will say your “Filler Spell” is Deathstrike free proc or something stupid by your logic 5 button class.
also the topic was IF enhance is a Bloated Spec while yes it is all shaman specs are Bloated as DK you have twice less spells on your action bars so stop moving away even from the topic.

Dont reply to me with no xp please same as you said to the other shaman above your 2300rbg xp is not accepted here.

Dk does not have a filler spell every ability is a spender for some resource filler would be dots and pet damage.

follow your own words noob.

Dont speak in this forum your 2011(burning crusade)2.7k means nothing nowdays when you cant pass 2.2k Go back to classic wow when your auto attack was your 1st of your overall dmg with no gear scaling maybe there you are good.
DKs dont have “filler spell” realy ? no boy we go by your stupid logic if you said enhance filler is windfury proc then your filler is your free deathstrike proc eat from the same s.h.i.t you spilled here delusional.

BTW the Topic says: “do you feel enhance is Bloated?” not “Whats a filler spell” Yes Enhance is bloated asfk compared to a DK with twice less keybinds you need on your bars

unholy dk has more keybinds in pvp than enhance shaman i play all shaman specs and its harder to play unholy than any shaman spec enhance filler is windfury procs like it has always been you use your abilities and inbetween you fish for windfury procs to build up maelstrom procs for another big crit go.

i found enhance shaman very straight forward and easy to play everything lights up for you to press it and there is not many buttons at all what exactly is bloated?

your 1700 xp and 2k xp on shaman is not relevent to be talking about what is harder.

2011 was cataclysm btw.

There is this site called check-pvp i recommend you to use it.