( enhancement pvp) To many globals before actual damage?

I am new to playing enhancement shaman in pvp, but I main an unholy DK, which also requires a lot of setup. However, when I have pressed all of my buttons as a DK, I do quite a lot of damage and can stick to most targets long enough to get my burst off.
My biggest problem with Enhancement Shaman is the fact that I need to press even more buttons for a proper setup than I do on my DK, and after pressing all of my buttons, there’s a 90% chance that my target is long gone and I have no way of getting to them to actually do my damage. When I then get to my target again, I need to place new totems as I am out of range of my old ones, and before I can try to do some damage again, I have been slowed, stunned and pushed, so I am out of range again.
All of this is without including the fact that everyone in a solo shuffle will focus me from the second the gates open, forcing me to play defensively, and most likely dying after a minute or two…

sooo am I completely wrong in feeling like this, am I just a noob that needs to “git gud” (In which case, please teach me! ^^), or is this class just complete garbage in PVP atm?

1 Like

plain simple, enhancement is trash rerol to DH like me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.