Enhancement Shaman Ideas for changes

Enhancement change ideas

I play Enhancement Shaman since MOP and I play mostly PvP.
I want to share some ideas for some changes I have.

First in the Shaman Talent Tree:

• Astral Shift usable in Stunns
  • Thunderous Paws: Removes all Slows and Roots
  • Wind Rush Totem, give use back the old one from MOP
  • Winds of Al’Akir: increases the minimum and maximum movementspeed of Ghostwolf by 5%/10%

Then in the Enhancement Talent Tree:

• Instead of Windfury Weapon: [Weapon Imbuements] Learning Windfury Weapon and Frostbrand Weapon, windfury would be the same and frostbrand weapon is an weapon imbuement witch can be used on main or offhand weapon and has a chance on weaponswing to do frostdmg and slows the target for 30% movementspeed.

• Elemental Weapons: in adition to the effect it hase now: If a weapon is imbued with frostbrand frostshock roots the target for 2/4 sec. If a weapon is imbued with windfury stormstrike always triggers windfury for 25/50% dmg. If a weapon is imbued with Flametongue Lava Lash spreads flameshock to 2/4 targets.

• Molten Assault: reduces the cd of LL by 3/6 sec.

• Doom Winds remove the initial dmg and make it a buff off gcd

• new passive below Doom Winds : refreshin winds: each windfury hit, while doom winds is not activ reduces the cooldown of doom winds by 1 sec

• Feral Lunge: also roots the target for 1sec

• “New” Talent at the same place as Primordial Wave(so you can choose): [Earthen Spike] 10yd range 45sec cd Summons and Earthen Spike under an enemy, dealing X Physikal Dmg and knocks the enemy up for 1sec, and increasing Physikal and Nature damage you deal to the target by 30% for 10sec.

• Primordial Malestrom: generates 5/10 maelstrom weapon stacks on use of Earthen spike

• Splintering Elements: Earthen spike grants 20%hast for 12sec

• Change some Talent positions:

• Hot Hands to the position of Hailstorm/Fire Nova

• Hailstorm/Fire Nova to the position of Swirling Maelstrom

• Swirling Maelstrom to the position of Stormflurry

• Stormflurry under Storm’s Wrath

And Increase the Healing of Healing Surge in PvP again, with 10MSW stacks its about 120k and we have 1kk Hp pool, thats very low. Most other damage dealers(non hybrid) have more passive healing without having to sacrifice a gcd and dmg. Maybe buff Refreshing Waters in pvp combat, so the self healing gets buffed, but we don’t heal our mates to much.

3 Likes

Hello ! You know I love to share some talent ideas too.
I like whats proposed above (although your Refreshing Winds seem completely busted - WF hits 3 times once it procs, and with the Stormstrike talent you also propose, that’d make Doom Winds proc every 20sec - Each WF proc would probably be less broken)

But I’m not here to discuss of tuning some talents that will probably never see the light of day, I’m here to share some too :

My main focus is obviously for PVP. First, on to the Shaman Tree

• Elemental Warding Removed
    Replaced by Overcharge :
    10% of base mana - 45 sec cooldown
    Overload your lightning shield for 12 sec, dealing (Enhancement : 90% of Spell Power / Elemental & Restoration : 120% of Spell Power) nature damage back to the attacker.

• Capacitor Totem removed
    Replaced by Call Lightning :
    2% of base mana - 60 sec cooldown
    25 yd range - Instant
    Strike the target location with Lightning stunning all enemies withing 8 yards for 4 sec.

• Static Charge left unchanged

• Guardian’s Cudgel removed

• Nature’s Fury removed
    Replaced by Spark Burn
    Passive
    You are healed for (25% of the damage dealt by Flame Shock, and casting Flame Shock imbues your Lightning Shield with Fire for 5 sec, dealing (15% of Spell Power) Fire Damage to ranged attackers.
    → less reliance on Healing Surge.

• Ancestral Defense removed
    Replaced by Stonemother’s Aegis
    10% of base mana - 2 min cooldown
    Creates a protective barrier that absorbs [(25 / 100) * (Total health * (1 + Versatility))] damage for 8 sec. The shield bursts once expired, projecting dust and blinding nearby enemies for 4 sec.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.