Enhancement shamans

I feel like it’s more of a person with unresolved childhood trauma who thinks the faux rage is actually doing anything.

To compensate for they’re uselessness they imagine zippy zappies and flamey flameys come out of their hands.

Without their totems they are nothing. you’re all nothing!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1176626150270996482/zuAD01dy_400x400.jpg

5 Likes

A stun totem, a slow totem, a tremor totem, a skyfury totem, a counterstrike totem.
So yeah, without totems, enhance shamans would be literally useless. Calling them a “Totemic Warrior” completely makes sense considering a majority of their power comes from totems.

Skyfury, counterstrike are pvp talents. You have to talent into them. I don’t pvp this expansion.

In addition to there not being that many totems, the whole idea of totems being a ‘class’ of their own was scrapped in Legion.
The whole “1 totem per element”-thing and there being several in every element to choose from was, for me, very iconic to shaman.

Now they’re just normal spells with normal cooldowns and whatever restrictions/freedoms apply to your regular spell.
No unique mechanic attached to them.

1 Like

This is the thing that made me level a shaman in the first place, having a plethora of situational buffs to pick from.

Nowadays it’s just a stripped down version, more like some weird combo between warrior and paladin.

2 Likes

That’s a really a stupid argument. It’s still part of the enhance overall toolkit so should not be dismissed.

1 Like

You’re not going to use them in raids or dungeons though.
Questing only if you’re warmode.

You can’t count them as solid toolkit for shamans.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.