Enhanchment shaman looking for new home

heya peeps im a looking for new home i miss raiding sooo much
not looking for a mythic guild just hc and if we get some mythic bosses down cux we can
its fine.
im linking to my guilds of wow site so yeah just shoot if got any questions

happy Blizzcon weekend <3 =) DallDK

Hey do you have discord? I’d like to chat with you about my guild! :slight_smile:

He raid HC and I believe we might be a good fit :slight_smile:

Hey there, i think we might be a good match, ill link you our recruitment post, read it and come back to me if ypu like it :blush:

Hi Dalldeath, are you still looking for a guild?

We might be what you’re looking for, and would love an enhancement shaman on the team :smiley: I’ve linked our main recruitment thread, hopefully you find everything you need there :smiley:

Hey, if you are still looking, our guild might be a fit [H] [Draenor] <Vespertine> Social/HC 2 day raiding guild

If you are still seeking a guild then Punished on Dentarg/Tarren Mill would love to offer you a new home.
We love raiding and m+. We’re older, casual with the aim of Curve each season and this time around if roster allows some mythic raid bosses as well.

We raid Thurs/Mon from 21 to 00 server time. M+ any other time when people are online.

If you feel we might be a fit for you, add me on discord mari.s

should have said that i cant server transfer so Revencrest Tarren Mill and Kazzak its were i have my chars at sorry