Enjoy Void Stone :D

Why is it in the game? The guys we are paying for to work each hour cannot fix a change us customers have been telling them to change for a month now. DONT MAKE THE CRUICIBLE ITEMS USABLE IN PVP. And once again… Blizz F@*ked it :smiley: Good job boys!
Enjoy the lock sp hpalas with 3 voidstones lmao, or any voidstone stack for that matter.

EDIT: BTW you can CHAIN THEM, Enjoy the 24 second immunity to death meanwhile your cds come back off cd. Cant wait to see this in the new tourney…

17 Likes

Because it’s cool.
In the past when Blizzard have made simple trinkets the playerbase has always expressed criticism, because it’s boring and unimaginative when trinkets are no different from other items. There’s a player expectation that trinkets should be a more creative item slot than bracers or boots, for example.

Are you serious? How do you want competetive pvp when comps with hpala sp in can just chain voidstone until they get another immunity back LMAO, are you for real? Lets make it “cool” even though it ruins high level pvp completely…

8 Likes

Yes.

Well if Void Stone is the best and certain comps are really strong, then the competitive aspect of PvP simply involves that. That’s no different from how the competitive scenes in other games also revolve around the perceived best, whatever that is.

Old harry would pre blur the trinket, not complain about it

7 Likes

Old harry would have farmed the trinket

5 Likes

yeah mate competitive aspect involves x2 bops a sac into x2 void stones into a fade into a disperse and u can just rotate this all game. Have you played high level pvp ever? Do you legit want to push ladder with 15 min games. Btw if you play a dampener comp and have 3 trinkets you can just delay the whole game with them and just win dampeneing. So yeah its not “in the competitive aspect”, its going to kill competetive pvp as dampeners will win. How can RMP and any set up comp gonna play? They lose in damp, win in set ups. Your healer gets cced, you press voidstone = you dont die. People like you dont understand how pvp works at all, yet you try and debate it.

2 Likes

Old harry would have trapped out of voidstone smh

6 Likes

Can you guys be serious on a matter for once :((((((((((

I’m not sure what the issue is.

Competitive PvP does not revolve around people playing what they like or enjoy. It revolves around people playing what they perceive to have the highest chance of success – that’s what it means being competitive.
And if it is perceived that the Void Stone trinket is the best choice for a trinket, then if you want to be competitive in PvP, you should aim to have a Void Stone trinket.

Can you not understand that dampener comps Will win. If you put x3 void stone rmp vs x3 voidstone dampener comp, the dampener comp will win. Their is not competetive play, because the void stones enable certain comps to be stronger than others, even if their enemy has x3 trinket.

I can.
So if you wish to be competitive, then you should play dampening comps. If you don’t, then you are not competitive.
Simples.

1 Like

its (f)ucking sad that you try so hard to defend a trinket like this and suggests that you have been siegeing the 1400 bracket at best and got no clue how high level pvp works and what this trinket does to it

12 Likes

dont worry harry, Jito is big ape since 2016 on forums. He spam sits on pvp forums but he doesnt actually pvp :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Sure I do.

Those who who win the most are in the top.
If you want to compete in that environment, you have to win equally as much.
Playing the comps and using the items that increase your chance of winning will be beneficial toward that end.

There’s nothing complicated about that.

1 Like

The point is that if you want to be competitive you’re kinda forced to raid to increase your chances of winning, and that’s simply not how it should be. If my dog enters crucible of storm and gets a 425 titanforged trinket he will shoot up in rating because of one trinket, not because he’s skilled.

5 Likes

Okay so multi r1 players losing to dogs like yourself cuz for example you play lock sp hpala into jungle or something and the justifiable reason for losing is because of your comp and gear, would you say thats a bad game design?

1 Like

But that is how it is for the moment.
So alas, if you want to be competitive right now – and you believe that the Void Stone trinket is crucial to have – then doing Crucible of Storms might be a good idea.

Whether or not Blizzard will change that based on people’s opinion on the inclusion of PvE items in PvP, that remains to be seen.

I’m not sure multi-rank 1 players would ever lose to people like me. The impact of a particular comp or trinket does not outweigh so great a difference in player skill.

And since the comps and items are available to all players, there’s nothing that prevents the multi-rank 1 players from using the same means of winning as everyone else.

And in my experience it is generally not the multi-rank 1 players who are trying to make the triple Holy Priest comp work at a high rating. They’re usually the ones who play the comps and use the items that are perceived to be best – the ladder tends to reflect that too.

You legit are so clueless. Please check the top 200 pvp ladder and see how many were 2,.4 stuck before bfa. BFA is : Gear + Comp > Skill and every top player agrees lmao

9 Likes

wow people still waste their time by talking to jito

16 Likes