Enjoying the re-introduction of ZG-loot, but

I wish you’d have left the on-use reputation gain from the old token on the new ones.

This would have made the new tokens double as both a currency, and a source of reputation and allow people to finish their reputations if they never had the chance to and for newer players to start from scratch.

…Perhaps let us ‘offer up’ leftover Bijou’s for reputation like before, too…?

3 Likes

yes agree thx

I am missing some context, when and how did they added back ZG loot?

1 Like

They added previously unobtainable items to ZG, it happened pretty recently

1 Like

Been stuck on Revered with the Zandalar Tribe since Cataclysm’s revamp and it bugs me so much. Wish they could re introduce Yojamba Isle to the game and un-petrify all the cool trolls there so we can resume the rep grind :desert_island:

5 Likes

Same.

I was hoping that this update would absolve me from this, but sadly no.

2 Likes

I like your mog choices btw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks! it’s not a mog though, I’m still level 60 :o… or, well… 25 now… q-q

1 Like

Agree! And pls bring back old ZG raid so we can get those mounts again!

3 Likes

Did this earlier - they say to kill any 2 random bosses to activate main one, I had to kill 3, must have selected a minor one.
… also as a hunter don’t use feint death as it cuts out the main boss when your in the ghost realm - common sense really but I was getting annoyed at the little ghosts pestering me - so had to one shot the main one down to 1% to start the encounter again - silly me :flushed:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.