Enjoying to annoy players?

no one asked for nameplate changes, new changes which blocks ability to see a target nameplate far away on bgs is awful and makes it much harder to tryhard, making players blind or forcing to use ping system to check the location of rotating enemies.
No one asked for it
No one complained about it.
So why did you do it? Do you ask yourself before you change something in the game “Do players want it? Did players complained about it?” or you your plan is to annoy your own players so in the end they all quit the game?

3 Likes

lol really? i thought its a plunderstorm feature only, i didnt play any retail since it launched damn

It must be a bug. The nameplate distance feels like it’s 20 yards, not 60.

1 Like

its just a bug,.
go in the setting set the health bar on numbers and % apply and if didnt work. uncheck it and check it again. it will show it like before again

Yes I enjoy to annoy other people.

3 Likes

i think we talking about different problems? Iam talking about when i click on any enemy player for example through battlegroundenemies and the nameplate of this player is shown up no mattter where and how far this player is away. For example, iam staying on mage tower, clicking the ret pala enemy and his nameplate is shown up even if he is running on the bridge between blood elf tower and draenei ruins. Now this is not working since the last patch and i don’t see any way to fix it

Only until you log off, then it’s reset again…

Looks like a bug and unintended change .hope it will get fixed as hotfix instead of waiting for next patch

1 Like

damn, tried changing health bar numbers in % and without didn’t work. I still can’t see on battlegrounds a nameplate of an enemy player which is my current target no matter how far he is away.

It’s a bug, they’ll hopefully fix it before plunderstorm is gone…!

1 Like

A lot of the UI changes they did for Plunderstorm unintentionally carried over to retail WoW. Hopefully after Plunderstorm they’ll revert the changes and therefore the UI damage.

Okay so, why? I am genuinly curious. :green_heart:
Please do try to explain cause I want to understand!

sigh, ruining actual retail gameplay for some minor time-limited event. This sound pretty dumb i must say

They didn’t intend for it to happen, you know. Even if their internal testing worked spaghetti code can do spaghetti code stuff

I mean, such mistakes are happening in indi companies in cheap projects. Didn’t know wow belongs to them :rofl:

I think it’s good. Gives large map a fog of war, like they’re supposed to. Communicate. It was also unfair as you can really only use it if you use EBG. WoW is too addon dependent and many of the features provided by addons make the game worse. This was one such case.

Literally the reason why nobody asks for anything in RBG’s is because they’re so terrible almost nobody plays them. Changes are very warranted.

as a guy who plays rbg mostly every day i can tell you that it’s not dead and many people playing it. Every day there are 10-17 teams forming and playing and pops are pretty fast on almost every mmr except for 2200+ where your team needs to wait around 4-10 min. if there are no other teams above 2200 mmr. But even on 2200+ mmr waiting 4-10 min is much better compared to waiting 30 min in solo shuffle if your mmr is 2200+

That is a pathetically low amount for WoW.

Imagine having a playerbase of millions and you’re saying everything is fine in a game mode that’s being played by a few hundred.

There are more people playing Warcraft 2.

Some fixes are coming this reset. Fingers crossed it solves a lot of the problems.

1 Like

maybe but who cares if pops are fast? When i play my 1200-2000 mmr characters we get a pop in like 1-2 min. On my 2200 mmr character we get a pop in like 4-10 min. if there are no other teams in queue above 2200 mmr and if there are it take ssame 1-2 min for pops. I think no one will argue that raw numbers and statistics doesn’t mattter, it’s activity and numbers of pops what matters.
There are more people engaged in solo shuffle without a doubt but it means nothing because players are forced to wait 30-40 min in queue when above 2000 mmr due to lack of healers, big difference in mmr, lack of different specs (too many warriors, dh, ret palas while system tries not to put same specs in one fight) and other reasons making this type of pvp pop rarely and look dead

1 Like