Enrage/berserk timers at raidbosses shadowlans

Hi,
I’ve been searching for a while but can’t find anything about it.
So I’m wondering if anybody knows where to find soft/hard enrage/berserk timers of bosses. I know some have them and some don’t. But still am bit curious about all of them.
Thanks in advance!

Pretty sure every boss has a hard enrage timer at some point, raid addons typically tell you this. Actually, Sludgefist is an exception to the hard enrage rule, since the fight soft enrages when he hits the wall (it isn’t realistic to keep going after that for more than 5 seconds). Sire might also not have an enrage timer since there is also a soft enrage mechanic (not sure about this). Inerva also has this I believe since the containers depend on a DPS check, but it would only be relevant if you fail to kill the boss in the last 25%.

The hard enrage timers are however so long that they’re not really relevant. I’ve not yet been on a fight so long in this tier that I would’ve seen a hard enrage timer even being close. That being said, I don’t know where you could see the specific timers when the bosses reach enrage, apart from them sometimes showing it during the fight. You can try DBM/Big wigs to see if they have that data somewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.