Erakvegen is what now?

anyone else getting erakvegen appear over a herb node you hover over on your minimap?
Whats erakvegen?

Never seen it, but it would help to know which zone you are in and does it appear on ALL herb nodes? Sounds like an addon issue to me.

wasn’t an herb in legion?

No, that was Fjarnnskaggal or something similar, I called it Murloc weed as it is was easier to say lol.

YES XD that or similar :stuck_out_tongue: I always called it Ikea weed… because the name reminds me a good coffee table for some reason…

1 Like

Rofl! Radio X used to do a quiz, “Ikea or Cheese”… they would read out words that could be Ikea items or a cheese and you had to guess, it was hilarious! :slight_smile:

Edit: There is an online version! http://mentalfloss.com/quizzes/14109
(Sorry for offtopic)

Erik Vegan doesn’t like it when you decapitate defenseless plants in cold blood.

1 Like

55% :stuck_out_tongue: sorry for offtopic :stuck_out_tongue:

let’s write something about the topic :stuck_out_tongue: I try googling it and no result came out, so it must be a bug.

Yeah I tried that too, and ran it through google translate just in case. It has to be a bugged addon in my opinion.

um sorry all, just spotted that it was my demons name … I … erm … sorry, Im only just trying out demonology now, normally play affliction with demon sacrifice … sighs … ill get me coat

13 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

I imagine all this time your demon was just trying to get you to notice him :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m glad you managed to solve this pet peeve. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

This is somehow cute and funny. :rofl:

What’s also funny is so far 32 people have clicked the link to the Ikea or Cheese quiz! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only knew the “Ikea furniture or black metal band” one. :grin:

Gonna try the cheese one when i am home tho. :grinning:

I shop a lot in Ikea and I eat a lot of cheese, but that quiz was harder than I thought :blush:

1 Like

Clearly not enough of either. tsk!

I know :cry:
I will go in a bootcamp to read up on Ikea furniture and cheese, I will never fail like this again :rage:

1 Like

Don’t just read up on the table. Be the table! Only then will you reach true mastery.

2 Likes