ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Hello. From past few weeks I’m getting lots of 132 errors. This is happening only when my settings are set to DX11. Will be appreciate for help.

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program: D:\Gry\World of Warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 5104
ThreadID: 12788
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at “0x00007ffb4ac3bc6a” referenced memory at “0x00007ffb4ac3bc6a”.
The memory could not be “executed”.

<Exception.IssueType> Exception
Crash
Exception.Summary:
ACCESS_VIOLATION
(DBG-OPTIONS DBG-ADDR<00007ffb4ac3bc6a>("") <- DBG-ADDR<0000026bb4e790b0>("") <- DBG-ADDR<000000d5be85dbe4>("") DBG-OPTIONS<>)
The instruction at “0x00007ffb4ac3bc6a” referenced memory at “0x00007ffb4ac3bc6a”.
The memory could not be “executed”.

https://pastebin.com/mFMuPPzc

That is a somewhat ugly crash showing up in your logs - from the data captured it seems to stem from a conflict with the video card (or its driver) itself, which might explain why DirectX setting seem to have influence on it. The crashlog didn’t capture which model of video card and driver version is in use, so offering specific suggestions is a bit tricky as the model of the GPU (and the operating system, to an extent) would influence which DirectX version is actually viable for it.

We’d be able to figure this out from a DXDIAG log tho, so if you could create and upload such a log to pastebin a more comprehensive answer might be possible. :slight_smile:

Hello. Here’s my Dxdiag. I’d also want to mention what I did to fix this and sadly not helped it. I did a fresh graphic card driver reinstall, deleted Cache, Interface and WTF folders. Also I used different graphic card and still got the same d3d11.dll error.

https://pastebin.com/uEiQNwza

Hey Lai

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080§ (60.000Hz)

This seem a little odd.

Hey Chikitinya

I’m not a computer expert. Is it bad? Is there a need to change it?, if so could you please navigate how to do this.

I have noticed something. That error happends only when I exit WoW from the Game menu by pressing “Exit Game”. When I “Logout” and quit the game from character menu there is no error.