Escaping 'anti-stealth', is it possible?

Stealth is a useful ability - unless you’re up against ‘anti-stealth’ enemies like Officer Jaxon.

Now, I realize well that anti-stealth enemies serve to enforce ‘no trespassing’ rules or general gameplay challenge onto players that can use Stealth/Invisibility, but it still makes me wonder: is there any trick players may use to escape anti-stealth-enemies besides running far away enough for the enemy to stop pursuit?

The only item I’ve come across that somewhat seems to be able to aid this purpose is the Salyin Battle Banner, but this only works in Pandaria. Perhaps someone else here has got better suggestions?

Pardon if this question has been asked before, I found nothing when googling.

I believe only sub has a real way to escape and that is to simply shadowy duel something that does not have a stealth breaker then just running off in vanish instead of dueling.

Think you just gotta out range them or kill them, true sight isn’t something you can just bail from unless theres any toys with engineering you can use to drop aggro onto something else?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.