Essence of the focusing Iris is not dropping from the End-Of-Dungeon Chest

Hi

This is about my warlock alt:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/stormscale/dottoncandy

I timed 3 M+ dungeons (one on +5 and two on +10). In the weekly chest I got 5 x Focused Life Anima to build the rank3 focusing iris essence. Problem is, the rank 1 and rank 2 essences that are supposed to drop at the end of the dungeon aren’t dropping.

From what I read it’s a guaranteed drop.

I can assure they’re not in my bank and not in my bag. Am I missing something? :frowning:

Yes as I wrote in the initial post, these are there. But rank 1 and rank 2 are end of dungeon drops. I am not receiving rank 1 and rank 2. Only the rank 3 pieces.

ah okey, now i see, you need to complete a +4 in time to achieve rank 1, and complete a +7 or higher in time to get rank 2

which I did yes :frowning: but I don’t get it anyway
I know it doesn’t need to be precisely a +4 but “4 or higher” because my warrior got it from a +5 without any problem: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/maelas

Sure you made it in time …? this seems very strange

yes you can check my rio and my armory from the opening post. Both will confirm I made it in time on a +5 and two +10s. Furthermore, I have a Tol Dagor +12 key in my bags, which I got from timing the King’s Rest yesterday.

I think it’s a bug at this point :frowning:

:thinking: I think its a bug

What you edited in after my comment lol, the timing

1 Like

Hey there Kyrel!

The best thing you can do right now is to open up a ticket so that our Game Masters can investigate this further. That the correct criteria was met, not just for the dungeon but that you were in the correct specialization as well.

There’s a great guide over at WoWhead that also gives you a good overview of how it’s supposed to work.

We would also appreciate if you took the time to report it as a bug should you find that all the correct criteria was met. This way our developers can make sure that any potential issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hi Arzomaju

Thank you. I have created an in-game ticket. I will update this thread once I get an answer, in case someone else has the same problem.

EDIT: Apparently, I wasn’t far enough in the HoA questline. I had other essences already but I needed to turn in something before being eligible for the essence of the focussing iris drop. Totally forgout about this thread, sorry :smiley: everything works now