Estimated wait: ~27778 minutes

167 mins. hooraaaaaay

It only just occurred to me that I’m waiting in a queue so that I can wait in another queue.

1 Like

Yet again Blizzard fail big time and as usual they are NOT prepared! :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :scream:

3 Likes

its a joke. small indie company.
and you cant launch the game without the launcher because servers are incompatible. Why was there a preload?

What are you doing Blizzard?
When only a WoW pre patch can crush your login server then we are going too have a lot of fun when diablo 4 releases

2 Likes

Its a friggin joke of a service, a pre patch that hold no actual content, and still the login servers cant handle it.

5 Likes

167 minutes, but not accurate minutes, more like ‘each minute is actually 5 minute’ minutes.

Just stop queuing in BNet launcher. Launch WoW.exe to get past BNet queue. Took me 3 mins to get in

1 Like

Get in the folder you installed WoW, Retail and run wow.exe

You will instantly play (most likely)

1 Like

ye … i just stopped playing after 4 hours of non stop playing :slight_smile:

maybe dont try to log in in prime time aka 18-22 on first day of new patch :slight_smile:

lay off them guys they are a small indi company who had no idea that more than 10 people would try to log in at once!!

Or maybe not sack 800 staff to give your chief exec a $30 mill bonus?

4 Likes

Put Call of Duty on battlenet, brilliant idea.

Queue isn’t because of prepatch as much as it’s because of Cold war beta or whatever they got going on.

1 Like

Like all the old expansion. always the same complain…
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like all the old expansion. always the same exact same Ducking problems that blizzard has done nothing to resolve.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Idk… i entered 10 mins ago and i had like 62 queue? Got in in 2 mins. :stuck_out_tongue:

But is just the pre patch. when SL will be launched will be worse
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Maybe this is the queue for the barber shop?

I’ve been waiting a good 40 mins, still not logged in the game and the already long 144 min timer has just jumped up to 200 mins :slight_smile:

i bypassed it by using the wow exe in the wow folder

Another awesome fail! Should rename ActiveBlizfail!
:smile:

3 Likes

You guys have que?