Estimated wait: ~27778 minutes

It does seem to be fluctuating badly, is there any clue as to what the real wait time is cause when its 20 mins you think okay and then it jumps to half a day it seems a little pointless to stay queued.

Hmm, doesnā€™t really mean anything. Because they can downscale anytime they need to, but upscaling seems to be an issue every time.

its probably just a bottleneck test.

kinda surprised they do it with 16 years old game though.

I just got to 60 min of the queue was 150 and suddenly Iā€™m now 183ā€¦ APP :unamused:

1 Like

Really and you wait and then it adds more timeā€¦COME ON

3 Likes

got down to 30 mines from who knows just jumped up to 2 more hours and server is down?

who the ducks queue jumping? i was at 6min now im in the moneths till i can log on

1 Like

I dunno man, Iā€™m at 237 minutes. Atm.

It is like never ending thing!!! You wait happy to be close and then BOOM nope your not xDDDDDDDDD Blizzard make this ez and pls make things better for Sl. What is state nowā€¦ In sl we will wait 3 weeks of que xD

i logged in with 75 queue and it took like 3 minutes.

Same and hen I got dc and back me to 158 and then I got 60 for few min and after that got 183 :joy: With no dc ofc it just got up 183 min

:ok_hand: :stuck_out_tongue: :yum:

1 Like

realm incompatible. and i did preload the patch

yes stop working and play when only the one do that have no job.

so simple. thx for the tip.

is anyone actually in the game? Is it just the login server that broke? I was in the game a few hours ago, switched character and got booted. Then discovered how much fun everyone is having trying to get in!

A good lesson to everyone, for the future:
Take vacations at that time at your own risk.
GL spending the whole day trying to get in and getting DC. Especially if you play in a busy server.

Makes us wonder who comes with this brilliant ideas, of one launcher, for every game.

Itā€™s times like this we get to see how stupid that idea is.

Itā€™s 2020 and I wouldnā€™t trade my vanilla launcher, from October 2005 with this failure.

Cheers.

1 Like

and why so ? i logged in at +/- 16 - after finishing work :slight_smile:

then took a short break around 18 and i had still no problem to get in

there was no problem to log in in the morning - as i checked few things online after servers went ofline while being at work .

Went under 10 min, and then jumped above 100 againā€¦ dogsh.itā€¦

i think he can eat alot more than that!! just look at him