ETA on fix for server lag?

I don't know whats going on anymore. i am not able to log in at all anymore. as soon as i load a character or change realms the game disconnects. This is not due to my connection... this is starting to annoy me big time..
Lagging in dungeons and pandaria, and BFA azeroth zones.
Drustvar gets 2-4s lag on The Maelstorm too... It's really sad to see this. I just got back into game yesterday, and I already feel like it was a really bad decision. Not to mention that I was *forced* to switch to WarMode ON, because when it's off there are even more constant, "invisible" lag.
I dont understand why no blue's have reacted to this yet. I have been unable to log in ALL evening because of disconnetcs upon log in. I have become very frustrated, i cannot be the only one experiencing this and yet there is no mention anywhere from blizzard.. come on..
same for outland eu :( even in arena
Bronze Dragonflight/Nordrassil is horrible at the moment, general and guild chatter is full of people complaining about the lag, raid time in one hour, I hope to goodness it is sorted or it will not be fun.
Lag problems on Steamwheedle Cartel EU as well. Started happening about a week ago and ever since the games latency has been all over the place. Especially bad in dungeons or raids where it becomes unplayable with latency reaching 1500ms+ in cases.
Found this thread and adding my experience too: Ravencrest realm laggy with normal ms. I have strange delays between actions, It happens randomly since weekly reset, sometimes I have to wait for seconds after interacting objects, npc-s or just pressing my spell buttons.
Unplayable on Temple Noir too... 27ms ping displayed but laggy as hell on Drustvar since weekly reset.
This has been going on for a while and the areas with lag changes and the intensity changes as well. It even lags during the lowest activity hours.

Its deffinatly not server lag in general, if anything it feels like a database or two is broken somewhere which causes issues with the ouside world as instances dont really seem to get infected (tho its lagging in raids atm as well)
Very laggy on Turalyon/Doomhammer as well.

Interacting with objects like herbs, ores, npcs and spells takes quite a while...
Blizzard doesnt care boys.
Buy the Blizzcon Virtual Ticket now for extra juicy WoW Goodies!
god damn !@#$ is getting %^-*ing annoying
Twisting Nether - 40 home -3345 world latency
TIME SPENT in game having fun = DOWN DOWN DOWN
TIME SPENT in game swearing at my screen = UP UP UP
Well...
3rd day and Drustvar is a !@#$ing joke on Argent Dawn... Lags like hell

Well done Blizz! Thanks for solving the problem, o wait... thats not your problem right? Then whats to solve? Its my internet for sure coz your ping %^-*metters show there's no lag at all. Great job!
First time for me today. Only bfa zones. MS is fine, still big delay at times.
I played today on Chambers of Aspect when i was in Waycrest Manor dungeon suddenly lags came out of nowhere (over 2,5k world, 250 home). Could anybody tell me what`s going on?
Emerald Dream lagging like crazy in Tirisgard Sound now.
See a new blue update on US forums saying its a problem affecting oceania servers... if someone here were able to let them know its eu servers too, that would be magic(looking at you eu blues)