Eternal Gladiators Medallions Set Confusion

I don’t understand the naming of these Conquest/Honor trinket items for the set bonus!

I bought the Eternal Gladiators Madallion from the Conquest merchant. After saving up to get another trinket, I bought a Eternal Gladiator’s Relentless Brooch from the same merchant. However, I can’t equip it with the other medallion.

But I’m confused because the set bonus says I need a ‘Eternal Gladiator’s Medallions’ and a ‘Gladiator’s Meallion.’
But I’m so confused. All of the trinkets are ‘Eternal Gladiators!’

So I lost over 500 conquest because of these names.
What does it want me to buy to complete the set?

You can only use one anti cc trinket. Both normal insignia and relentless count as such and can’t be used at the same time

1 Like

There’s 2 different categories of pvp trinkets:

• medallion (2 min cd, frees you from cc)
  • adaptation (1 min cd, automatically breaks cc with a 5 sec or higher duration)
  • relentless (20% reduced cc duration)

• insignia (haste + mainstat proc)
  • badge (crit/haste + 1 min cd mainstat buff)
  • emblem (mainstat + 2 min cd temporary hp buff)
  • all the zereth mortis trinkets
    – resonator, aegis, malediction, fastsidious/echoing resolve

If you’re new to pvp you should probably go with medallion + insignia, or if you happen to be human: relentless+insignia.

1 Like

Ah ok. I will try that next time I save some Conquest.
Thank you both for the tips!

Ideally you’d buy the trinkets for honor, they also grant the same set bonus. For conquest you generally wanna prio weapon and the non-trinket pieces first.

also buy the anti cc trinket absolutely last.
the small boost of main stat is very minuscule and you can just use the ilvl 285 honor trinket

Tbf it is confusing. Don’t know why they don’t make the categories distinct and easy recognisable.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.