Ethics in WPvP

if the word negative was a human being <____________>

1 Like

IP and device based. Survey Monkey are very big in surveys, I trust em to do what can be done to prevent fraud.

However, think about this:

Forum members can post on any character, nothing to prevent one forum member posting complaints on multiple characters. Now that you bring up fraud... maybe that explains all the complaints on forum?

Only if they don’t understand English. It means the opposite of caring. They can choose any answer from Hate to Love, and bad or good, or don’t care.

Fact is, majority don’t care about outnumbered bonus and rewards, in this survey. If they hated it that much more would have been VERY happy to select the Hate option.

The reason for multiple choice is to understand responses not just in black and white. In some questions there’s a clear opinion, in others it’s roughly equally divided, and a few lean towards one side. Interesting!

For a Yes/No question, you have to be very careful on how you phrase it. You can easily get the answers you want if you phrase it a certain way.

For example, if I really wanted to force the answers I wanted (I don't) - I'd phrase the question as "Do you hate outnumbered bonus Yes/No?"... many would say No. They don't hate it. They might not like it, but the "No" answer was forced on them.

Instead, multiple choice gives them the option to say; hate, bad, don’t care, good, love, etc. Much easier to answer. And we still get the data we need. If anything, there were not enough options in my surveys! But gotta draw a line, 5 options is a nice number for easiness and speed to complete it.

I will be glad to see and answer your survey, good to compare. It’s less about either of us being right on a particular topic, more about getting to the truth through real data on what WM community opinions are. Better than your fake stats like 80% of WM community hate WM… you just made that up.

However, you have called the worth of surveys into question - so you will not believe any survey you create. Or forum posts either for that matter - since you also helped make us aware that forum posters could be posting on multiple characters to complain.

I guess the WM forum and surveys done here don’t represent the whole community?

1 Like

Arkamedix really point out what a wall of text are on this forum post.

Yeah, trying is the only thing you do.
In one post you make a statement, then ask for proof, and then answer it, all alone, all by yourself - only when you’re trying you need to question and reinforce your own statements, like this:

You’re trying way too hard.

There is no other MMO with Open World and WPvP like WoW. Wildstar closed, SWTOR… just not, GW2/ESO instanced, etc.

Play Eve Online - it’s not even toxic, there are mean people, and it’s a full PvP sandbox - it’ll eat you alive and you’ll see how much of a happy place WoW’s WPvP is for players with your point of view. But you probably wouldn’t be able to handle it and will just make an excuse about how bad of a game it is - basically you’ll be weak as always.

Your own problem. If you have a weak stomach - deal with it yourself.

Yeah yeah, I know, you were to ignore me, but you’re too weak to to it.

Not us, only you, but you know you’re failing and trying to make something more important by implying there is more than one of you speaking. Or you have multiple personalities?

I’ve just tried with VPN - nope, I couldn’t answer a second time. So it’s definitely more than just IP/location. One of the two biggest survey companies definitely has good protection against fraud.

On the other hand - everything is hackable, so the question is in motivation - if anything I would suspect that someone who is obsessed and constantly dismisses others, has zero respect for anyone with different opinion, using forum alts to talk to himself and like each other posts, etc - is much more likely to waste their time to manipulate a survey on a game forums. I know only one person like that here - it’s you, stupid.

It’s a survey - a tool to gather information, not a tool to change opinions - people can not care about something, even if that is something you care about.

It’s 64 answers, with 8 who don’t like it, 50 who don’t care about it, and 6 who like it - but as always you skipped a part to fit it into your imaginary narrative. And you try to imply that someone else is biased or cheap? Look at yourself and you don’t need to look further.

If anything, I can understand how Horde players could not care about it because they get nothing out of it.

Only your delusional mind in hopeless tries to fit in your narrative sees “I don’t care” as approval. Again, you’re trying way too hard.

Do that! Hahaha. I saw your “not devious” questions in the other thread - way to go with heavily HEAVILY suggesting and leading questions with only yes/no answers hopelessly trying to trap answers in narrative you want. Haha, good luck!

And btw, is you go with

I doubt majority would want to go with registration and more importantly - give their personal information to you - just to fill a survey forums.
So if yours wouldn’t hit same numbers - it won’t be as objective. Good luck anyway!

done by much much more than 10 ppl.
Even a very VERY VERY stupid person should be able to understand that hard data is a much better proof than someones feelings and assumptions. So you’re ether more stupid than that, or you just trying way too hard to dismiss anything that doesn’t fit your narrative.

You are the ONLY one who can’t accept… are you projecting your BS on me again?

You’re doing exactly that. You really still don’t understand what I was talking about? You’re the one who thinks that your fun/satisfaction/etc is more important then others. Game has a mode, mode has a few rules - you don’t like it and want to change is for everybody with complete disregard if they like it.

Instead of trying hard to dismiss, talk BS and make excuses - try harder to actually think.

Need more?

1 Like

Well, once we were done with the fertilizing we thought, “heck, this place seems quite nice…”

3 Likes

WRONG! used to be a Druid only zone, now its a HORDE ONLY zone.
(Yes, you heard me - your body just didnt realize yet that its dead! :))

3 Likes

First forsaken elf druid confirmed! New allied race revealed!

2 Likes

The problem in world pvp now is that the zone scaling comes into play. The fact that a lvl 90 is questing in townlong steppes or whatever zone and im fresh 80 and decide to start in the same place. he now has a massive advantage and will abuse the fact and make my life a misery. i actively engage in world pvp with people my lvl or a little higher/lower. would it be poss to get players to scale up to defend themselves?? or a better idea. get rid of scaling completely and if someone purposely comes to that area then so be it. being placed in a zone with multiple players that are 10+ lvls higher around you is b.s. levels for zones was much better, if they took time and implemented quests and xp gains properly then it wouldnt be an issue. covering up that failure with this solution is rubbish imo

Well, Blizzard talking about level squish, also Ion talked about classes to be reworked back to actual classes and not just specs - that means quite a huge chunk of a game would be reworked.

From many speculations and talks - it also looks like another global change to the world could happen - a la Cataclysm.

So it could be that next expansion would bring huge changes to leveling/questing experience as a whole.

But this expansion will be like that till the end. So - join a WPvP community and call for help and gank that ganker? --------> Horde and Alliance WPvP Guilds and Communities

1 Like

No the only problem here is YOU expecting a FREE bonus for turning on WM.
It was said from start the bonus is for being ganked while questing.
If you dont wanna get ganked dont turn wm on = problem solved.

2 Likes

yea ok, cant kill people your own level? youre not a good player. end of. I dont want a boost, it was sarcasm you mong. youre one of the guys im on about. edit. if zone scaling wasnt a thing then players in the zones would be around the same level making for a better pvp experience. some guy thinking his nads are massive cause he happens to be questing around players 10+ lvls lower than him is not an enjoyable thing when its over and over and over again. just an opinion, stop being so angry

I dunno why I argue when I din even do nuffin. But, now that Horde’s claimed a NELF Druid zone, gonna have to retaliate. Dam tree burners… they HATE druids!

Problem: remembering to visit Moonglade.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.