[EU] 4 Players Looking for Guild - DH Tank, Resto Druid, DK dps, Spriest

Looking for a Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild - 4 Players Seeking a Home!

We are a group of four returning players searching for a semi-hardcore raiding guild to join, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Here’s a quick overview of our team:

Our Composition:

1. Healer: Druid
  2. Tank: Demon Hunter
  3. DPS: Death Knight (with off-tank capability)
  4. DPS: Shadow Priest

Raid Availability: We can raid two days a week between 19:00 - 21:30. We are also open to an optional additional raid day. However, we are unable to raid on Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays.

While we understand that achieving Cutting Edge (CE) may be out of reach with our raid times, we are dedicated to making progress in Mythic content and want to be part of a guild that shares that ambition.

If your guild values a friendly atmosphere, teamwork, and is looking for dedicated players who are ready to push Mythic, please reply to this post or message me directly. We would love to chat and see if we’re a good fit!

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from potential guilds!

Best,
Discord: Allayna#0835

Just wanted to add that we’re also really passionate about Mythic Plus! We love running M+ dungeons and are eager to push our keys as we gear up. If your guild enjoys a mix of raiding and M+ content, that would be a huge plus for us! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello there Zhorah

I think you and your friends might like our guild but if you want we can have a more detailed chat on discord to answer any questions or concerns you have.

If you want you can check our recruitment post and my discord contact details are there if you would like to have a chat if the post interests you.

Hello Thundahawki! Thanks for replying my post. We can’t sadly change our raid-days and time for it since we have work, kids etc to consider in this. With that said if you or anyone else out there recruit for our days we will definitly keep up with the best gear and tactics for all content. Thanks again!

Zhorah