[EU][A][Nagrand]<Caledonian Crusaders>Re-Established LF More Players

Caledonian Crusaders has been a Social Raiding guild of Nagrand (connected to EU Kilrogg & Runetotem) for over 11 years, progressing very consistently with the usual good and relaxed atmosphere, international mix and our fun guild spirit through all expansions up from BC. As much as we wish to progress through the game, for us it is more important to have FUN as we explore and attempt to down bosses at our own speed.

We are also a guild with a majority of members who are adults with jobs, this limits our available raid times, but not our desire to raid and progress! Hence we have no minimum sign-up policy (but we do expect our members to be communicative and let us know when they cannot raid, and of course we encourage our raiders to sign as often as possible). We use Discord for voice as well as off-game discussions (along with our webpage).

Raiding Schedule: Wednesday and Sunday 20:00 - 22:30 server time/GMT (occasionally going till 23.00 if the situation warrants it).

Before you apply, please read requirements:

• You have to be social, friendly and helpful
• You have to be 18+, no exceptions!
• Raiders have to be sufficiently geared (incl enchants and gems) for raids near our current progression level.
• A proactive attitude and willingness to help guild and guild members

Currently all classes and roles considered!

We also accept social applications!

If the above fits your bill, we encourage you to apply below

www. CaledonianCrusaders. co. uk

I would like to join. But the site send me to go.daddy and i don’t know how to access. Can you help me. I play since vanilla BTW.

The char is not the shown one. But is Umbrolph 120 rogue com… sorry outlaw .

Nearly impossible to open your site.