[EU] <Cosy Club> Recruiting!

Lou here, GM of Cosy Club!

Cosy Club are recruiting players like yourself to join our team ready for Season 4!

Everyone of all experiences and skills are welcome as we run a wide range of content!

We have players from all servers and factions so do not feel you need to move server as all of our content is organised within our discord server (https://discord.gg/cosyclub)

HQ server Arathor (connected realms include …Hellfire, Kilrogg, Nagrand and Runetotem)

Raiding in season 3: We have achieved 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic and 4/9M so far.

(We were newly formed this season so we are very excited to smash our way through content faster having a foundation this time)
Current raiding date/times…
Wed/Sunday 8-11pm EU server time - Progression raiding core

Friday 8-11pm EU server time - Casual / Alt raid

Mythic +: There are people running keys all the time from 2s to 20+. We have some great players who try to help people get keys for their weekly vault that they would not usually be able to achieve alone in a pug or helping our players push to KSM and 2.5-3k+ rio. With scheduled mythic + party nights!

PvP: Not quite our focus yet but we would like to get an RBG team up and running. Also some arena teams would be awesome as PvP is where I’m most at home! We have a few members working together to earn the elite sets this season and they are having a blast!

Other content: We have players level together, run old raids for achievements and all sorts! I’m currently making a big push on trying to avoid players burning out as it’s that time of the season already so we are coming up with ideas that we’d enjoy doing together. Such as old achievement runs for glory raider mounts, transmog competitions, twinks, World pvp, transmog runs, duel contests, leveling alts to get Herald of the titans title (Couple of ideas from the guildies already). Also just collecting cool stuff, for example I got the checkpoint for the last boss in Dawn of the infinite and we will keep spam killing it in multiple alts to collect all those old super mounts. Also did some world boss farming where we summon everyone in to get their kills on each of their characters :fire: Come dabble into some low-stakes cosy collecting!

Other games: Cosy clubbers don’t just wow together, we play loads of other games together too, silly party games for a little social drink on the weekend, League, Minecraft, Valorant, CS2 and many more!

If this sounds like the cosiest home you’ve ever heard of come join us! Also message me or reply with any questions and I will help the best I can. We’ve made some incredible friends in this guild and we just keep expanding. I never want to run a guild where it feels like a pug, everyone becomes a friend here! Cringe I know but it ends up being true :sweat_smile: Just check the discord to see for yourself…

Hopefully see you there :star:

Discord:

GM Discord: loulou.x

GM battlenet: LouLou#22921

In game cross-server community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/dxvloJ7tkXE?region=EU&faction=Horde

Cosy Club WoW Armory

Cosy Club Guilds of WoW

Cosy Club Warcraft Logs

Cosy Club Raiderio

Cosy Club Wipefest