[EU] [H or A] Looking for a real social guild, with normal/hc raiding, m+ and social activities

I’ve been playing since the 2nd day of EU’s launch, so yes, that’s like 17 years ago.

I never quit, but I gave up hardcore raiding in MOP. Ever since then, I’ve been wandering from server to server, from random guild to random guild, and I never felt home again.

I mostly play to collect stuff (achievements, mounts, pets, toys, AllTheThings percentage gains), and I’m open to reroll anywhere, any faction, most classes.

I’m 34y old, 2 kids, wife, stressful job, and I play every evening for 2-3h to relax and zoom out of that busy life.

Let’s hope for the best …

Kind regards!

Hey Hey Hey! Raski#2003 (Discord) Let’s talk a bit! =)

Hello there,
Depending on your interests, and what times are best for you. I’m currently trying to work on building 2 teams for my guild.

Team 1: Semi-hardcore progression, 2 days a week, 3 hours sessions. This groups goal will for season 2 will be clearing 50-60% of mythic tier.

Team 2: Social/casual raiding. 1-2 days a week (currently set to Tuesdays only), 3h session with the goal to clear normal and HC (as highest). This team will be a way for our socials and casuals to raid, new members to integrate and trial in a more relaxed environment, and core raiders to jump down a tier for re-clears if the progression group is spending their main days progressing their current content.

I think the second team might be a better alternative for you, and since it’s still in the process of being formed it has a bigger flexibility towards classes and roles!

Reach out to me and let me know if you’re interested/wanna have a chat for more details!

Reptution#9481 (Discord)
Puppets of Misrule - Cross faction for 10.1 - Tarren Mill

Hi Rastov,

I will just throw our hat into the ring in case you are still looking.
We are a mature guild youngest member currently late 22.
We do accept anyone 18 or over mind.

Anyway take a look at our profile and if you like what you see join the discord below.

[LFM] [EU] [H] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hey there!

I think our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes could be exactly what you’re after!

Please read through the thread I’ve posted, and if you wanna chat some, feel free to add me =)
Westie#2496 on both bnet and Discord!

Hey, stil looking for a guild? We could be a good fit, many of us share the same story as you!

Take a look and give us a shout if you’re interested!

Hey there,

We’re a small guild on Draenor that might match what you’re after.

We’re a mainly older bunch who tend to play most evenings and weekends, running M+ around our raid nights. AOTC is our goal each tier and it’s always been our aim to keep a relaxed environment and just enjoy the game together.

If you would like to join us for a raid night or to run a key or two to get a feel for our group then you’re welcome to give us a try. We’re currently looking for a few more reliable dps for our raid team, should that interest you.

If you would like to chat more then please add me on Bnet Sonsie#2955 or discord Ellie#7765

I’ve linked our most recent recruitment post below: [EU] [DRAENOR] <Perfectly Balanced> AOTC & Mythic+ Guild

Sorry to necro this but did you manage to find a home? I could have written this post myself, I too enjoy collecting stuff and achievements etc. and am just coming back to WoW, also looking for a friendly guild.

Kind Regards